BOX1

2020 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 Flashing Error Code

A

Alpisha

Jan 10, 2021
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello. I'm having some trouble identifying an error code on a 2020 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 we just bought. It was a demo rig, but it had under 25 miles on it. A number "1" flashes 5 long times and 2 short. The side by side will still shift into high, low, reverse, etc., but the Pioneer will not shift out of first gear. The engine seems to have a hard time running, as well (sound is a bit high-pitched). Trying to change from automatic transmission to manual transmission doesn't change anything, and changing from turf to 4-wheel drive didn't help either. Does anyone know what's wrong? I just want to know if this is something I can fix myself or if it is an electronic issue that will require a dealer.

Reactions: TripleB
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Same thing happened to mine. The connection is just held with tension so it came lose a couple of times until I got it tight enough.

Reactions: ChadD and TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!