BOX1

Snow Plow Supply will be hectic... Orders yours NOW! - FREE SHIPPING!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Snowplow 2020 1

Get your Season Snow Plow NOW!!!!

You already see it. The UTV market has exploded since the covid19 hit. My local dealer has a handful of machines in stock where they usually have 100+ in stock.
Parts and accessories are getting harder to find as replenishment has been halted from overseas. The replenishment we are getting is seeing elevated shipping charges that almost double the price of the item. Shipping on many items is taking twice as long as it did 6 months ago. I cant imagine what it will be like 3 months from now.

One thing is for sure. If you don't order your snowplow soon you may be SOL.

The HondaSxS store ---> SnowPlow's
Offers 2 snow plows to fit almost any machine. Message me for non hondasxs mounts. I can get it for any machine/brand.

The Denali Pro is the top of the line plow. It is heavy-duty and ready to do the job. It is curved like a State DOT plow designed to roll the snow off to the side. Great for long drives or just someone who has to do a lot of plowing. It includes a double-sided poly blade, side markets, and a rubber flap. You can get it in Red, Yellow, or Black. The Snow Plow Kit comes in 2 sizes listed below and includes the mount, pushtube and the plow.

72" - $879.99 - is recommended for the Pioneer 1000 and Talon 1000
66" - $829.99 - is recommended for the Pioneer 700 and 500.

Note, Talon R will require the extended push tubes.
BLPro66YE01 1024x1024BLPro66RE01 1024x1024BLPro66BK01 1024x1024

The Denali Standard blade is just your common push blade. Great for small drives where just pushing it up in a pile is best. It only comes in black and is available in 3 sizes. The Denali standard plow comes with a metal scrape blade, push tube, and mount.

72" - $779.99 - is recommended for the Pioneer 1000 and Talon 1000
66" - $729.99 - is recommended for the Pioneer 700
60" - $679.99 - is recommended for the Pioneer 500
Note, Talon R will requires extended push tubes.

CFG StdPlow02

All plows are adjustable angles. Meaning you can tilt them to the side more or less. We also have a hydro turn kit to electronically control this. You can vie it HERE --> Denali UTV Snow Plow Hydro-Turn - Honda Pioneer

Viper Winches are also available if you need a complete kit.
I recommend the Viper V4 4500 winch --> Viper V2 UTV Winch - a NEW GENERATION OF VIPER!

FREE SHIPPING!!!
Shipping is free on all winches, Snowplows, and Hydroturn kits.
*limited to 48 states. Shipping to Hi, Ak, and Canada is very expensive.

CLUB DISCOUNT!!!!
Club members are eligible for a club member discount and personalized quote.
Message HONDASXS with your request for a discounted quote. CLICK HERE.
If you need a Snow plow, hydroturn, and winch please message me for a special on a complete package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Motoalliance has not made mention of this....
But with the current market, I could see prices going up. I know they try their best to issue price changes at the end of the season. But this year has been anything but normal. Our pricing will reflect their MSRP as/if it changes.

All in all, one thing is for sure. THEY WILL SELL OUT.
They were sold out for 4 weeks in 2019 early winter. I expect 2020 to be worse.

Get your snow plow NOW!

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously guys I can’t say enough about my 72” Denali plow with hydro turn that I bought from the club store last year. It’s awesome and it’s very tough.

Sure was nice to sit in my warm cab with a sweatshirt and coffee while plowing my driveway not ever getting out to turn the plow.

Reactions: Mudwing
Joshua2639

Joshua2639

Jul 30, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can you guys help me spot check an order? I have a 2020 700-4 (it is the grey if you guys want to weigh in on color options too)

This winch/plow set up is for a recreational property in central MN. Gravel driveway just over 1,000', 12' wide. I also have trails through the woods I would like to keep semi-clear (but these dont need to go to the ground). Maybe also occasionally clear some field space for setting up tents (yes, we sleep in this stuff up here).

New machine, and I am new to atv/utv ownership - It would be helpful to know any other pieces/mounts I need. Stock everything so far.

Here is what I think I want from the store:
Standard plow at 60" (thinking smaller might be better if I decide to wander through the woods)
Standard push tube (i don't know what the other options would do for me - so standard is probably right for me)
Standard Pulley Fairlead (watched the video on youtube to what this is, makes sense. Who would need the wide versus the standard?)

Viper Elite 6,000 (6,000 seems like a great value, only $20 more then the 5,000. The extra 1,000 lbs will really come in handy for the deer I plan on dragging out of the woods. I was thinking blue. Question - what does the widespool version give you?)
700 mount (this one made sense to me).

Anyone see any issues with this paring? Anything you would do differently? Any pieces I am missing (hydraulics are out of my budget)

Also - the store asks in big red letters if you are a club member for custom pricing quote- I assume it is talking about a member of this club? Is the pricing on the site (which all looks like fair pricing to me) the price for the hondasxs members?

Thank you for the help!

Josh

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This sounds like you have done your research.
Yes, Club members can save 10% using the club discount code.
*** Message me for the private code

60" plow??
Pioneer 700 is 60" wide. straight pushing it would be fine. But if you tilt you will lose width and only push a 54" line.
This could be ok for you if you. All depends on your needs.
Would definitely help get trough the woods better.

The standard pushtube is what you need, unless you have tracks.

The Pully kit helps relieve the rope tension and cuts it in 1/2. Help to prevent rope breakage which is common without the pully kit.

Widespool has 65ft of rope vs 45 foot on the standard.

You may be interested in upgrading shocks. Have to research the canam shocks people use.
Also, adding a spring spacer will help greatly to keep the front end up once you add the plow.
Or. you can go with a premium set of adjustable shocks for a really nice ride.

Lets see. What else did you need to know?
Thanks.

Reactions: Adam490
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
This sounds like you have done your research.
Yes, Club members can save 10% using the club discount code.
*** Message me for the private code

60" plow??
Pioneer 700 is 60" wide. straight pushing it would be fine. But if you tilt you will lose width and only push a 54" line.
This could be ok for you if you. All depends on your needs.
Would definitely help get trough the woods better.

The standard pushtube is what you need, unless you have tracks.

The Pully kit helps relieve the rope tension and cuts it in 1/2. Help to prevent rope breakage which is common without the pully kit.

Widespool has 65ft of rope vs 45 foot on the standard.

You may be interested in upgrading shocks. Have to research the canam shocks people use.
Also, adding a spring spacer will help greatly to keep the front end up once you add the plow.
Or. you can go with a premium set of adjustable shocks for a really nice ride.

Lets see. What else did you need to know?
Thanks.
I think you did a sufficient job of steering him in the correct direction to drop some coin! Welcome to the club @Joshua2639, you'll find that we are very good at spending other people's money here 🤑. @Russ989 did a damn good write up on installing the Pioneer 1000-5 front shocks all the way around on his 700-4. You can find those for next to nothing or even free a lot of the time.

Joshua2639

Joshua2639

Jul 30, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks guys - order made! thanks for pointing out the blade angle being less width then the machine. I changed to the 66" Hopefully that is enough blade that I don't have one tire in the snow while plowing.

I also changed to the wide spool (on the winch and I assume this corresponds to the plow pulley kit wide spool mount).

Jeepers - I will keep an eye on the shocks, but i will need to approach with caution - my bank and wife both are concerned with my recent spending trends... I love the idea of re-purposing the 1000-5 front shocks, especially if I can get them on the cheap. I will keep an eye out, but I see someone is already looking on the 'I wanna' page - so I will hold off or look elsewhere for now.

I appreciate the club code!

Josh

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm telling you now. If you need a snow plow you best start thinking about putting in an order.
72" Pro in Black and the Pully kits are already sold out!!!!

2019 was sold out almost all of December.
The dealerships are currently seeing record UTV sales.
Aftermarket part manufacturers cant keep up.. Its a madhouse for most.
Snowplows will not be an exception.

Hit me up for a deal.

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Finally decided to pull the trigger... order placed!

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Everything arrived today! Thank you!

*Wish I would have known where these ship from I could have saved you some shipping costs and picked everything up as it’s only 35 mins away.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2020/2021 show plow season is ALMOST SOLD OUT...

I have the following mounts available for Denali plows. After that, there may not be any others until fall.
1 - Pioneer 700
1 - Pioneer 1000
3 - Pioneer 500
2 - Talons.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Contact me if you need a snowplow, Stock is VERY limited so we need to check availability on each order.
Link ---> SnowPlow's

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow I’m surprised the inventory wasn’t gone sooner!
me too... many were sold out in December but I was told they found a local shop to help make more.
last year, they sold out completely in Jan.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!