• Thread starter SouthernOutlaw00
  • Start date
SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think I'm doing this right and please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm starting this thread to document my build for everyone! I've been on the forum for a while now and I have to say, I'm definitely a fan. I purchased my brand new matte green metallic 2021 Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition back in early November. It had 7 miles on it the day I got it and I bought it from Southern Powersports in Chattanooga, TN. I also purchased a 2021 Arch Cargo 7'x18' trailer to haul it with from Vidalia, GA. I live down in Southeast Georgia right outside of Savannah, so mud riding is very prominent down here. This will be a mud build for the most part but there are plenty of other goodies along the way. I've installed a ton of accessories already, so I will take pictures of everything over the weekend and try to add them little by little. Also, while I'm here, I'd really like to thank each and every one of you for being so welcoming and helpful throughout my time here so far. This Pioneer group is slap full of good information and awesome people, so keep up the good work guys, it's much appreciated!

Buggy

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I'm doing this right and please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm starting this thread to document my build for everyone! I've been on the forum for a while now and I have to say, I'm definitely a fan. I purchased my brand new matte green metallic 2021 Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition back in early November. It had 7 miles on it the day I got it and I bought it from Southern Powersports in Chattanooga, TN. I also purchased a 2021 Arch Cargo 7'x18' trailer to haul it with from Vidalia, GA. I live down in Southeast Georgia right outside of Savannah, so mud riding is very prominent down here. This will be a mud build for the most part but there are plenty of other goodies along the way. I've installed a ton of accessories already, so I will take pictures of everything over the weekend and try to add them little by little. Also, while I'm here, I'd really like to thank each and every one of you for being so welcoming and helpful throughout my time here so far. This Pioneer group is slap full of good information and awesome people, so keep up the good work guys, it's much appreciated!

View attachment 264622
That's a nice machine you have their! I also got mine at southern honda in Chattanooga Tn. How big do you plan on going with it?

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you, I really appreciate it! I’m going with 1.5” SATV front and rear arms with 6” portals and a 30% reduction. It’ll be sitting on 22x7 American Forces and 35” Motohavoks. Nothing too crazy but it’ll atleast be big enough to keep up with some of the people I ride with

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you, I really appreciate it! I’m going with 1.5” SATV front and rear arms with 6” portals and a 30% reduction. It’ll be sitting on 22x7 American Forces and 35” Motohavoks. Nothing too crazy but it’ll atleast be big enough to keep up with some of the people I ride with
Damn! I didn't know they had American forces for SXS! How much are those rims? That's definitely a big rim too!

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Damn! I didn't know they had American forces for SXS! How much are those rims? That's definitely a big rim too!
Yes sir they do! They have them for SxS and 4wheelers too. I paid $2500 for them and they all have a 90 day build period right now, which I believe will be the death of me 😭 The suspense is a killer!

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir they do! They have them for SxS and 4wheelers too. I paid $2500 for them and they all have a 90 day build period right now, which I believe will be the death of me 😭 The suspense is a killer!
I would be scared to death to get them dirty! I would be afraid with a rim that big and not much side wall they would get beat up pretty good?

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not going to lie, the thought scares me to death too but that’s honestly one of the reasons I went with a forged wheel instead of cast. If it gets scratched up, after riding season or whenever, I can have them lightly sanded and polished back to a mirror finish. A cast wheel just gets destroyed from past experience. That’s my direction of thinking anyways, hopefully I’m right 🙏🏻

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got the Rigid D-Series Pro pods up front, along with a SuperATV full glass windshield, 4500 lb. Warn winch and Honda roof. Lots more pics to come of everything, I’ve just been super busy lately. Will try to get some more pics a little later today when I get finished cleaning it!

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is something I came up with to solve the pedal height issue. I had a bad ankle injury about 4 years ago, so the movements of my right ankle are limited. I bought a piece of 1.75” UHMW that was cut to 12”x12”, then it was bolted to the floor at all 4 corners with stainless hardware. I can’t even begin to tell you how much better it is. Everyone that has a pioneer that gets in mine immediately notices it. I would highly recommend it for an alternative to this issue. The piece of UHMW was $108 shipped and the stainless hardware was around $6, so for around $115 you can have something that I personally feel will last much longer than other devices such as the throttle max. Not bashing it by any means, my brother has one, I’m just offering a different idea to the many!
718990F7 16A6 4766 BDE6 23DB59837A03

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks good! I'm ready to see it on portals!
I really appreciate it! I’m ready too! Just had a minor setback this past weekend, my motor in my truck threw a rod, so portals will unfortunately have to wait for a few months now. Once my tires and wheels finally arrive, the only thing left to buy for it is the portals themselves. I’m getting a killer price from a friend that deals them, so I’m going with the 6” billet boxes and a 30% reduction. I already have SuperATV front and rear arms, SuperATV billet tie rods and the tires and wheels are ordered, so I will be ready to roll as soon as my bank account recovers from this new truck motor 😭

Reactions: Lady01 and Isaiah
bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! Good looking rig and I have to say I am a little partial to the color choice;)IMG 4085 I have the 5 seater here. I like following the builds on this site. You are well on your way!

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice looking machine there!
i like the metallic green alot. Your doing a good job 👍 🤟

SouthernOutlaw00

SouthernOutlaw00

Nov 14, 2020
Richmond Hill, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice! Good looking rig and I have to say I am a little partial to the color choice;)View attachment 266436 I have the 5 seater here. I like following the builds on this site. You are well on your way!
Thank you, yours looks very nice as well! Love the color! In all honesty, that’s what made me buy a limited 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: red1329 and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!