P1000 2021 P1K3 Selling SOON!

N

Nvrgiveup

We have decided to sell our 2021 Pioneer 100-3, blue in color. We will post pics in this thread this evening. I just wanted to put it out there in case there's anyone debating about buying used. We will likely list for $18,500

479 miles
Honda Hard Roof
SuperATV Skid Plates
SuperATV Flip-up Windshield
Seizmik Side Mirrors
Honda Rearview mirror
KFI 4500# synthetic rope winch
Switch Panel installed, with RAM mount TabTite tablet holder.
RAM mount X-grip phone holder
The switch panel has a dual voltmeter, dual USB ports, Rear Lights, Dome Lights, Aux/Key-On, and Winch In/Out switches included, BUT only the winch switch will be connected to power. I removed the second battery, dome lights (LED strip) and rear lights already.

The machine has been used primarily on paved roads. We have taken it to Hatfield-McCoy trails once and ridden at RRB once also. It's been kept in the garage when not being ridden.
We are only selling because we are getting something different, and the Pioneer doesn't really suit our future needs.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have decided to sell our 2021 Pioneer 100-3, blue in color. We will post pics in this thread this evening. I just wanted to put it out there in case there's anyone debating about buying used. We will likely list for $18,500

479 miles
Honda Hard Roof
SuperATV Skid Plates
SuperATV Flip-up Windshield
Seizmik Side Mirrors
Honda Rearview mirror
KFI 4500# synthetic rope winch
Switch Panel installed, with RAM mount TabTite tablet holder.
RAM mount X-grip phone holder
The switch panel has a dual voltmeter, dual USB ports, Rear Lights, Dome Lights, Aux/Key-On, and Winch In/Out switches included, BUT only the winch switch will be connected to power. I removed the second battery, dome lights (LED strip) and rear lights already.

The machine has been used primarily on paved roads. We have taken it to Hatfield-McCoy trails once and ridden at RRB once also. It's been kept in the garage when not being ridden.
We are only selling because we are getting something different, and the Pioneer doesn't really suit our future needs.
You need to post some pics of the Pioneer.

M

Michiganboy

Aug 17, 2021
Grand Rapids
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Buying a Harley and another SxS to replace the 1000-3. Probably an RMax.
I hear ya. Honda has the most reliable toys but they are always behind. I was looking at youth 90cc quads. Honda has kept the same design for 20+ years and Yamaha is the next most reliable and has all the new good innovation like reverse, raptor suspension tech, removable kick start and kill switch tech. That being said in my experience Yamaha quads seem to need major maintenance motor/trans after about 10-15 years of use. The Honda quads seem to just always work.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!