P1000 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe

MuskyHunter

MuskyHunter

Sep 2, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm getting relocated for job reasons and don't want to move with it. It has 236 miles on it adult owned. I have added 3y3tem 3 beadlocks and carnivore 28s all around with 1" spacers in the rear. I installed the factory roof and satv windshield. I also added a viper 6000 lb winch and dual battery setup with odyssey 2nd battery. Other than that is stock adult owned and ridden. Has the full factory extended warranty that is transferable. I am including a 10ft utility trailer that I purchased new with it if I get my asking price. Asking 21000 located in central Indiana. I'll upload some pictures as soon as I can.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm getting relocated for job reasons and don't want to move with it. It has 236 miles on it adult owned. I have added 3y3tem 3 beadlocks and carnivore 28s all around with 1" spacers in the rear. I installed the factory roof and satv windshield. I also added a viper 6000 lb winch and dual battery setup with odyssey 2nd battery. Other than that is stock adult owned and ridden. Has the full factory extended warranty that is transferable. I am including a 10ft utility trailer that I purchased new with it if I get my asking price. Asking 21000 located in central Indiana. I'll upload some pictures as soon as I can.
OK? You moving to the city? Or other reasons besides job? Life has twists and turns, wish you the best!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!