BOX1

2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How is trail 27, from videos I have seen it looks like there are some off camber uphill section with some pretty deep ruts. I am trying to determine if trail 27 is doable for the wife and I or if I need to drive down the road and start at the trail 13 trailhead. My P500 is mainly stock with 26 inch tires and 1.5 inch spacers. My wife does not do well with real difficult sections and the real possibility of being on our side, moderate difficult sections are fine.
First day, go to 13 and when you finish your ride, go down 27 to the campground. You should have no problem going down even when it get kinda bad.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Remington - So Drummond is OK (without getting stupid) with nothing more than my Fox (or stock) shocks? I want to put miles on before I decide what I want to do with suspension and tire & wheel changes.
I can second or third what others have said about Drummond. My wife and I went there for our first ever big ride on the pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, all stock. We did everything we could find except marble head. We walked down it tho to see the view. We also took kayaks up there and hit some water areas accessible by the offroads. It was a blast!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I can second or third what others have said about Drummond. My wife and I went there for our first ever big ride on the pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, all stock. We did everything we could find except marble head. We walked down it tho to see the view. We also took kayaks up there and hit some water areas accessible by the offroads. It was a blast!
Thanks, @Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, @Robobrainiac
You're welcome!

IMG 20200814 153439

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Got my Trail Armor skid plate and A-Arm guards in the pole barn, waiting to find time to install. Strongly considering nutserts instead of the self-tappers.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!