BOX1

P700 27” tire on 2016 700-2

Kubota82

Nov 19, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2
I recently picked up a new to me 2016 700-2. It is currently sitting on 30x9x14 silverbacks on all 4 corner with 2” shock spacer lift. This is too much for my use and would like to go to a slightly more stock look. I want to take lift out and drop down to 27x9x14 up front and 27x11x14 rear. Been searching Rocky Mountain and when I search for wheel/tire combo it only gives me a 26x12 tire as an option unless it is a deluxe then it will give me the 14” rim option. My question is will the 27x14 still work on a non deluxe model. Unit is mostly work around the farm use, not trail or high speed riding. Want to eventually get plow for it also. Any info would be appreciated

Reactions: Farmer
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!