P700 28" Mega Mahems on my Pioneer 700

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thinking about putting them on my ride. Too much tire or not? Pro or cons. Lets hear it! Or, should I go with 27" Mega Mayhems or are they just to aggressive period?

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I used to run 28 Zillas now I run 30 zilla it not gonna sling the pugs off but she not gonna be left behind lower arched a arms helped me got me little more ground clearance

Reactions: RedHammers700
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
the mudlight 2 is better over all, I had them on my rhino, they clear good great in the thick mud but they dig terrible, which is no good for deep mud and snow, stuck on the frame all the time. they were surprisingly good at not destroying the lawn, but they also had checks and wear on the tread after about 4 years. the mudlites lift you up which is better for the snow and bottomless mud

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
they were 27 and I put 27 on the pioneer, I just think its a good balance between not wanting to lose the power. cant hardly feel a difference in the pioneer with those tires

Reactions: Backwoods
R

rdelliott93

Jun 1, 2021
VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thinking about putting them on my ride. Too much tire or not? Pro or cons. Lets hear it! Or, should I go with 27" Mega Mayhems or are they just to aggressive period?
What did you go with and how did it work out?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!