Multi 2nd annual mulberry ride - March 2-4

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to work on putting something together for this. Does anyone have a preferred month Jan - March? I don’t want to do April because a lot of us are doing the takeover and wouldn’t be able to pull off two big rides same month. @Hondasxs maybe open a poll for the next few days and see what kind of response we get. Please tag the people who went on the first ride. I know there were lots of people and we can make this bigger this year. I’m thinking a Thursday - Sunday deal.

Questions or ideas let’s get the discussion flowing.

@Montecresto @Dp5hunter @Ragnar406 @Tigermark @WhiteLightning @YardDog @GlockMeister @Kilo427 @captinjack @Tramguage1 @Buckydoo @Fast_Eddie @pmward @jrpalaza1
@Landman @Razorback @joeymt33

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSVP HERE!
[RSVP=11459]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Cuoutdoors - 2 - you'll know its me in site 23
fireman85 - 4
Flgator_80 - 3
GlockMeister - 1 - Site 24
jrplaza2008 - 1 - Riding with GlockMeister
JTW - 1 - Bedding up with cuoutdoors and riding b**** with kilo!
Kevdp4 - 2
Kilo427 - 1
Landman - 2 - RV Site 15
Leatherneck - 1 - RV 03
Montecresto - 2
my99svt - 2 - Sears Cabin
nbomar - 4 - RV Site 16
Ragnar406 - 1 - Site 24
Razorback - 2
Smitty335 - 4 - Outlook Cabin
Tramguage1 - 2 - Captin Jack as my co-pilot Star Cabin 2
Wallace - 2 - Booked in Annies Cabin 2-4

Total: 37

Last edited:
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Tramguage1 has his ride the first part of February also. I'll just have to play it by ear. with our company merging with potlatch,.we don't know what's in store for our benefits.. Hopefully they won't screw us too bad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tramguage1
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tramguage1 has his ride the first part of February also. I'll just have to play it by ear. with our company merging with potlatch,.we don't know what's in store for our benefits.. Hopefully they won't screw us too bad.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know about tram’s ride. I plan on being at that one also. Mulberry is pretty easy for me since it’s only a little over an hour away. I want to make sure others like yourself who are traveling farther and have more difficult work situations to escape from have a voice in when we do this so we can get a good turnout.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m voting March. I have the texas ride at the end jan beginning of feb. takeover in April. Beginning of March temps should start raising up some and we could do it then. If no one disagrees I will start working on some hard dates and call for a discounted rate.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m voting March. I have the texas ride at the end jan beginning of feb. takeover in April. Beginning of March temps should start raising up some and we could do it then. If no one disagrees I will start working on some hard dates and call for a discounted rate.

You nail down a date and ill try to be there...

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Just remember spring break in our area or some of our area is 3/19-23 os that place could book up the weekend before and after

Reactions: Deluxe700 and sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trying to work on putting something together for this. Does anyone have a preferred month Jan - March? I don’t want to do April because a lot of us are doing the takeover and wouldn’t be able to pull off two big rides same month. @Hondasxs maybe open a poll for the next few days and see what kind of response we get. Please tag the people who went on the first ride. I know there were lots of people and we can make this bigger this year. I’m thinking a Thursday - Sunday deal.

Questions or ideas let’s get the discussion flowing.

@Montecresto @Dp5hunter @Ragnar406 @Tigermark @WhiteLightning @YardDog @GlockMeister @Kilo427 @captinjack @Tramguage1 @Buckydoo @Fast_Eddie @pmward @jrpalaza1
@Landman @Razorback @joeymt33

Anytime in March would be our preferred time. Sounds good!!

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I will be watching for a date. Unless something comes up it's too close to home not to make it.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
From what I've heard Buckhorn trails, outside of Cedarville, is becoming a good trail system. I don't know it well enough to lead anybody through it. But I am on a couple of Facebook pages with Honda guys that know it really good.

Reactions: 1sgret
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Somebody got a town name? Just curious how far this is for me

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From what I've heard Buckhorn trails, outside of Cedarville, is becoming a good trail system. I don't know it well enough to lead anybody through it. But I am on a couple of Facebook pages with Honda guys that know it really good.

We are going to ride this tomorrow. I’ve heard both that it’s good and that it’s just a paved trail. We’ll see tomorrow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!