BOX1

P700 2nd battery location where?

M

Michael56

Feb 23, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys, I plan on adding a 2nd battery. I was thinking of building a box under the hood but was wondering where you put yours, if you added a 2nd.

Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
Under drivers seat
B8be7ad30b97127e61a6c2a82c186056

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
I also put a group 24 deep cycle in the same area but put it inside a plastic boat style battery box.

M

Michael56

Feb 23, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Under hood. Might move to under seat later. Just so as to lower the center of gravity. Then the pioneer 700 will drive like its on rails lol

Then under the seat it is, I guess. I was thinking of doing what you did, but the general consensus is under the seat, and you plan on going that way as well....so question answered. More room anyway, and I do have an almost new group 31 180ah deep cycle marine battery plus a DC alternator charger. Once the main battery is charged up, it draws the amps from the alternator to charge the secondary. I guess I will find something else to stick under the hood. Definitely because I don't like looking under there and seeing an opening to underneath. I see wasted space in a rig that is short enough on space. lol

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!