30” tires?

C

Cbadeaux14

May 10, 2020
Baton Rouge La
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone running 30” tires on stock suspension? No lift. If so, do they rub? Still have plenty of power to throw around?

Reactions: Isaiah
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Anyone running 30” tires on stock suspension? No lift. If so, do they rub? Still have plenty of power to throw around?
welcome to the club. Which model SxS are you asking about? The forum is broken down into categories as well;. Once you get the hang of the layout, you will see sections for the Pioneer 1000, the Pioneer 700, the pioneer 500, the Talon, and the Big Red. Lots of info to go around. But beware, you will learn you NEED accessories you didn't know existed. 👍

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the club from South Central Mississippi. I think 30's will rub depending on the tire. I have 28's on mine with no lift and they never rub.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Welcome from Covington, LA. It really depends on the tire and wheel combo you want to run. A TRUE 30" tire will rub no matter what you see on Facebook or hear otherwise. I think a lot of the mud tires run smaller than they claim; ITP for instance measure true at 30+ PSI but are about a half inch shorter once you decrease pressure to normal riding levels and are even shorter if you don't leave them inflated to 30+ for a day or two to stretch. It really depends on what you plan on doing with your machine. Running wheels with a bit more offset helps out as well, but if you plan on going with 30's I would just go ahead and plop down the cash for forward arched arms.

Last edited:
BrooksSwan

BrooksSwan

Oct 11, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 29” sunf A033 tires. All stock 1000-5. No rub. A 30”would definitely rub as I have no room left at full lock and flexing.