Talon 31" ITP Ultra Cross Tires

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
I recently did ride with ITP 31" Ultra Cross Race Radial Tires on (4) Stock front Wheels with spacers on rear. Tires run 31.2" Diameter at 14psi on those 6.5" wide wheels. The tires have a very Round profile (much more than just the edges) that drive very well as far as steering and wondering. They are a little heavy at 39LB each (same as the 32", Only these have heavier side wall). The only real b**** I have is after they set over night or car is hauled tied down over tires, they take 4 or 5 miles to round back out (Thump). Once warmed up they are fine again but annoying that have to do that. I did a steep up hill climb at Silverton last weekend and in manual I was able to shift up from 1st to 2nd in low range at 12,000 feet mid climb, so don't kill power that bad.

Very quite tire and don't seem to want to make car want to go straight like Maxxis Carnivores want to (because round rather than square I assume) They show no wear at 400 miles.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!