Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
(Posted in another thread - reposting here, as it's technically the right place)

Sadly, we will not be making the 2022 TO, either. Loss of a new P1K5 (fire) and now a fractured shoulder (possibly rotator cuff tear) means I have to take it easy for a while (maybe surgery).

Further, I've also made the decision to sell our 2021 P1K5 Deluxe (a variety of reasons) before we even got a chance to enjoy it.

That said: We cancelled our cabin reservation and now have a $502.70 credit with Ride Royal Blue good for 1 year.

If anyone is planning on going to RRB (at any time, including TO) that would like to "buy" this credit from me (it can be transferred directly by RRB to your reservation), let me know. There is no sense in me hanging on to this if I will never use it.

Make me an offer.

I spoke with Ashely @ RRB and she said they could apply my reservation credit to someone else as I confirm it with them.

PM me if interested.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
This $502.70 credit is still available. I'll accept $400 for the $502.70 credit at RRB.

Reactions: ChadD
Tike

Tike

Supporting Member
May 22, 2022
Ownership

1. 500
OK....I am new to this and just joined last evening. I joined with the hopes of maybe going to 2022 TO. If I were to buy your credit what does it cover? A room for the night? I really don't know. But I am interested.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
OK....I am new to this and just joined last evening. I joined with the hopes of maybe going to 2022 TO. If I were to buy your credit what does it cover? A room for the night? I really don't know. But I am interested.
Welcome, Tike.

It's a credit that can be applied towards a cabin or RV spot that you rent. It's not a reservation for a specific cabin. I had a reservation for a cabin that I had to cancel. RRB doesn't give refunds, but they do allow it to be used for another reservation up to 1 year from the cancellation date. It can be applied to someone else's reservation (I don't have to be the person renting the cabin/RV spot). Since I don't expect to be going to RRB in the future, I'm selling it at a discount (rather than letting it sit for a year and then expiring).

P.S. - If you've just signed up, I suggest that you quickly post something in the Introduction and Welcome! section, including a pic of your ride, or Sheriff @Remington will be along soon to chastise you ... LOL.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you can get onto it quickly I just canceled my reservation last week at RRB hoot owl over the takeover; so unless someone else snagged it the room may still be available. You could use scoops credit towards any cabin as long as there is availability.

Reactions: JenElio and ChadD
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Tike you were warned ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
No I mean I can't find where to put my personal info on to building a profile

You already have. You have an avatar, location and machine you own. It's built other than signatures and other bling you can add. Do you mean how to start a build thread? 🤷‍♂️

Tike

Tike

Supporting Member
May 22, 2022
Ownership

1. 500
I apologize for hijacking the thread. The original purpose was to get my butt to this years TO but sorry Scoop but too many things saying no. I just heard about all of this meaning the site and the TO. I will plan for next year for sure and Scoop I hope you get your credit sold. I rolled my 2015 500 Rubicon on the Hatfield and McCoy trails and dislocated my shoulder. Believe me I feel your pain. And thanks to all of you guys who helped me get started here. And Remington....you provided the motivation to get it done right away! I sure didn't need another ticket of any kind

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I apologize for hijacking the thread. The original purpose was to get my butt to this years TO but sorry Scoop but too many things saying no.
No worries. It's good for 1 year. Thanks for considering.

Reactions: ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!