P500 520 Finally!!!

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well today I found and put a deposit on a 520 that has confirmed to be shipping next Friday. This has been a roller coaster ride for the past month or so. It's not from our local dealer but a soon to be local dealer, once we get moved. Heading down to meet with our builder in a few weeks and they're right off the highway as we travel through.

BTW, I wanted the fastest one so I bought a "RED" one.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well today I found and put a deposit on a 520 that has confirmed to be shipping next Friday. This has been a roller coaster ride for the past month or so. It's not from our local dealer but a soon to be local dealer, once we get moved. Heading down to meet with our builder in a few weeks and they're right off the highway as we travel through.

BTW, I wanted the fastest one so I bought a "RED" one.
That is correct...red is the fastest color! Congrats! Post up the pick up pics!

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Congrats and think the 520 is going to be even a greater hit compared to the 500, because of the bed. A very nice addition to these units and look forward to seeing one sometime soon.

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
Congrats on getting one, it's a great little machine! We can only get Red in Canada (still find that so strange). Never been a red fan but it has grown on me.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Did it happen yet? I heard that honda is waiting on plastic parts

Reactions: Bmurray and Farmer
Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon X
Delayed till Aug 30th. I heard one of the main injection mold supplier went under due to Covid. Honda was moving the equipment to another facility. Also raw plastic materials are still an issue.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Delayed till Aug 30th. I heard one of the main injection mold supplier went under due to Covid. Honda was moving the equipment to another facility. Also raw plastic materials are still an issue.
August 30th is my ship date too.

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon X
I talked with my local dealer today and they received a notice from Honda to halt all P700 & P1000 sales until further notice. There is another steering issue that need to be corrected before they can ship any. Design engineers are working on a solution. As far as plastics for all sxs and atvs, they're down to only two suppliers as the third one shut down. Moving that injection mold equipment to one of the remaining two.

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the peek into what's causing the delays. You still getting yours on the 30th?

Reactions: Bmurray

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!