P500 520 winch mount

M

menher

Feb 6, 2017
calif.
Ownership

1. 700-4
purchased our 520 2 weeks ago but still at the dealers. waiting for the winch mount. they say any day now. hard to wait for a mount and cant ride it. well maybe next week

Reactions: TxDoc
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
purchased our 520 2 weeks ago but still at the dealers. waiting for the winch mount. they say any day now. hard to wait for a mount and cant ride it. well maybe next week
Bummer, I hate when that happens.

Do they have an ETA, or is it on INTER-GALACTIC back order?

Robertb52

Robertb52

Feb 13, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Is the mount any different than the 500 (i wouldn’t think so...)? I would be picking that baby up and putting it to use until that part comes in. Plus, I would like to think they are not hard to install.

I am waiting on the bed rails. Late March is what i am being told as i stopped by today to check on my order. All other accessories they seem to have in stock. Sumptin about them being a “powerhouse 5” dealer. I picked up the roof, nerfbars, dust shield, and cargo bag that day and installed them myself.

And if anyone is in Utah or close, they had a camo 520 all primed up ready for sale. Honda world of SLC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!