BOX1

$600 Crown Vic P71 - and it actually runs!

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy friends,
I’m excited about this old car I bought Friday, and I know a few of you will appreciate the value. I work at a construction company, and a nice elderly gal hired us to dry and restore her home after her husband (with dementia) left a sink turned on and flooded the place. She mentioned, “I’ve got to sell my husband’s old car.” Out of curiosity I inquired what type of car. She said he bought this old 1997 Ford Crown Victoria police car about 20 years ago and has been driving it since. She also mentioned she just wanted it gone and would take $600 for it!! I told her right then that I would buy it. I’ve been watching P71’s for about a decade...wanting one. Next day...I gave her $600 and he gave me to notarized title and key. The car:
- runs and drives perfect
- power windows and locks work
- a/c blows cold!
- needs one hub cap and a new side mirror
- needs a serious deep clean!
- 212K miles
Think about this for a moment...here in AZ you cannot buy a running dirt bike, ATV, or even a trashed three wheeler for $600. I’m just thrilled with the purchase, and still deciding what to do with it. What would you do?!
$600 CROWN VIC P71! Yes, it runs... (P71 Vid #1)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!