BOX1

P700 700-2 value?

M

M_Walker

Dec 27, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have an opportunity to sell my 2018 700-2 deluxe locally. I'm looking for opinions on its value in Northern Lower Michigan. Dealers around here have little to nothing in stock right now.

Clean, well cared for, 401 miles.

Honda accessories:
  • Hard Roof
  • Hard Coated 2-piece poly windshield
  • Fabric front doors
  • Fabric rear window panel
  • 72" Warn Plow
  • Warn winch
  • Rearview mirror
Aftermarket side mirrors

Custom winch control switch

27" Tusk Terrabite tires
DSC 0127
DSC 0138
DSC 0133

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice clean machine.
Every place in the US has nothing in stock right now, not just our State. If you sell it, your gona wait a while for another.
why do you want to sell it?

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
What he said, our state isn't the only one negatively impacted at the moment with shortages.
It could take quite a while and a lot of money to replace what you already have.
Unless you are just flipping it to make some money hell I would keep it.

M

M_Walker

Dec 27, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice clean machine. Every place in the US has nothing in stock right now, not just our State. If you sell it, your gona wait a while for another.
why do you want to sell it?

What he said, our state isn't the only one negatively impacted at the moment with shortages.
It could take quite a while and a lot of money to replace what you already have.
Unless you are just flipping it to make some money hell I would keep it.
Thanks. I'm selling because I don't use it much, don't really need it, and it takes up space in by barn. I'll use the money for something else.

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
Most good dealers will want this clean machine on their floor. Tell them what you want for it and they’ll mark it up to make a $ for themselves. It also brings in customers just having a machine in stock. However since it’s just taking up room, I’ll get you $5k cash for it tomorrow and free up that extremely valuable space.

Last edited:
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If I were you I would sell it myself. I think it could sell for the MSRP of a new Pioneer 700. It's four model years old but has very low miles, looks like a new one, a new 2021 is identical in appearance, and yours has some popular (essential in MI) accessories. You might even add $1000 to the current MSRP of an identical P7-3 without accessories. Your photos and description will be effective.

Advertise it on craigslist and facebook first. If it doesn't sell advertise ot on ATVTrader.

Last edited:
Thorney

Thorney

Mar 21, 2021
Minnesota / Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
With a winch, plow, roof, doors, windshield, tires...you should get wayyy more than list for a brand new unit (w/o accessories). I would ask $2K over list and maybe negotiate a few hundred bucks, just to make the buyer feel good. With that cab and plow set up and coming into winter, you can set the market.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I would put 11500 on it and see what fish you catch.I believe you could get that. Impulse buying is high right now. Doesn’t matter really what state.There is that one group of people that decided today they want one and won’t wait one more day to get it. Folks are driving 400 plus miles to buy a ride they absolutely know they will be paying too much for.

M

M_Walker

Dec 27, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would put 11500 on it and see what fish you catch.I believe you could get that. Impulse buying is high right now. Doesn’t matter really what state.There is that one group of people that decided today they want one and won’t wait one more day to get it. Folks are driving 400 plus miles to buy a ride they absolutely know they will be paying too much for.
I like that idea, thanks.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!