P700 700-4 Sound Bar

C

clombardi

Feb 5, 2018
Wake Forest, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I would like to get a sound bar for my 2014 700-4 and wanted to get suggestions. I was initially looking at the Wet Sounds Stealth 10 yet throwing down $700+ for a system seems silly to me. Also, in reading reviews on some of these bars (wet sound, bazooka, ect) it sounds like many of these systems do not last long if you jar them with offroading. Looking for suggestions on best fit/product.

Reactions: JTL
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to get a sound bar for my 2014 700-4 and wanted to get suggestions. I was initially looking at the Wet Sounds Stealth 10 yet throwing down $700+ for a system seems silly to me. Also, in reading reviews on some of these bars (wet sound, bazooka, ect) it sounds like many of these systems do not last long if you jar them with offroading. Looking for suggestions on best fit/product.

I have the Surge 6, AS-8, and BT Rocker

I was skeptical that it was worth the $$$ but after hearing @joeymt33 Ultra 6 and AS-6 clearly was convinced it was worth the extra $$$. I would suggest the AS-8 over the AS-6 the sound is much better and the size difference is barely noticeable.

I’m VERY HAPPY with the sound quality I can crank it all the way up with no distortion and it is plenty loud to run me out of the drivers seat if it’s turned up. Probably the best sounding marine audio I’ve ever owned.

Reactions: Plumber32
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I use the Pro-Armor in my P700-2 ... works great for me...no problems so far..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!