700-4 the boat

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
So i need to get a camera man or a better go pro mount. I came up to a hole last weekend that is a popular place. Hard bottom deep water. I havent been through it lately. So i asked if any one has. 30 machines there give or take. And nope. So i walked it. It was just over my shoulders walking in the rut. So i walk up to my sxs and measure out about 8 inches from the top of my snorkel. So im good. I start across expectin the water to get to the bottom of the front head rest. Yeah . Not even close. Iv never thought of it before. But i only have about 500-600 lbs of bouyancy in my tires. Well the plastic doors gave enough flotation for the suspension to go full droop. And i was about at 5 ft mark on my 700. Even though measuring was a little over 5.5ft.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!