P700m4 700 CV Boot Guards

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
Used aluminum A-Arm - CV Boot Guards with hardware. I use my 700 for work on pipeline ROW's and all these do for me is collect mud! $100.00 plus shipping.
SOLD

20170904 202604

Last edited:
Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hey Sunday, we met at the blue last year?
I'll get the shipping costs today. PM me your addy and I'll get them boxed up and ready. You will need to purchase a couple of the nuts and tapered screws that I damaged while removing the guards.
There is a 5% surcharge for PayPal.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Hey Sunday, we met at the blue last year?
I'll get the shipping costs today. PM me your addy and I'll get them boxed up and ready. You will need to purchase a couple of the nuts and tapered screws that I damaged while removing the guards.
There is a 5% surcharge for PayPal.
Yessir you got the tubing for the commander shocks from me.

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
That's right! I still love those shocks. A perfect complement to my 700 second only to the power steering!
Skip the 5% PayPal. I'll stop by the hardware store and replace the damaged hardware too.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
That's right! I still love those shocks. A perfect complement to my 700 second only to the power steering!
Skip the 5% PayPal. I'll stop by the hardware store and replace the damaged hardware too.
Lol don't worry with bolts I've got a stock pile of them in my shop. PayPal is 3 n I'll take that

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
My pleasure doing business with you again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!