BOX1

P1000 814 UTV Shocks

Alaska350

Feb 17, 2021
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ok so I am ready to pull the trigger on a set of shocks from 814 but would like some feedback first. I use my pioneer for trail riding mainly for camping and pleasure but have added a lot of weight to the factory shocks with my mods and they seem to struggle.
  • There are 2 versions available for my pioneer 1000….trail series and 3 way series. Which is everyone using for normal riding and why? I do not drive aggressively due to my dogs always being in the back.
  • With the weight of all my mods (300ish Ibs), my weight (200ish Ibs) and my 2 German shepherds weight (160ish Ibs) I feel like I will need alot stronger springs. This is just the normal additional weight to the stock suspension sees on a day trip and does it does not cover camping gear or extra gas. So with that said what spring specs should I be asking for? And can they do that?
  • The site mentions the shocks will not work with bracket lifts but nothing about high clearance forward a-arms. I have installed front and back super Atv ones. Is there gonna be a issue with axle binding with the 1.5” of forward movement and what ever lift comes with the shocks? What is the lift they give you? The site doesn’t even say a specific list measurement.
  • Does anyone have a discount code? I know this shocks are a good deal but shipping to Alaska has added a hefty shipping fee.
B20CA089-3FEB-4EE3-A319-4A89A38F0485.jpeg
Thanks guys!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!