P500 A green P520 has my name on it

F

Foss

Sep 16, 2019
Vermont
Ownership

1. 500
I joined the site back in 2019, when my wife and I were thinking about a Pioneer 1000-5... after a year and a half and a lot of thoughts about our needs and uses, I decided the other end of the size spectrum made the most sense, and the new 520 fits our needs the best.

My local dealer had a green p520 scheduled to arrive at the end of the month, and so I stopped by today and put a deposit on it to reserve it! To say I’m excited is an understatement... I can’t wait to see it in person! And thanks to all of the folks here, I’ve already got a list of things to add and mods to make... I’m anxious to get started and have some fun with it!!! I’ll be sure to post pics when I get it home.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I joined the site back in 2019, when my wife and I were thinking about a Pioneer 1000-5... after a year and a half and a lot of thoughts about our needs and uses, I decided the other end of the size spectrum made the most sense, and the new 520 fits our needs the best.

My local dealer had a green p520 scheduled to arrive at the end of the month, and so I stopped by today and put a deposit on it to reserve it! To say I’m excited is an understatement... I can’t wait to see it in person! And thanks to all of the folks here, I’ve already got a list of things to add and mods to make... I’m anxious to get started and have some fun with it!!! I’ll be sure to post pics when I get it home.
Great ! Don't buy any accessorizes until you get it and put some seat time in . Then get the cc ready to smoke ! Top , fold down windshield , back window are 1st on my list but I have friends who don't like any of that stuff so .........Have fun !

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
WELCOME: From Upstate New York.

Green in Vermont : to Ride the Beautiful Green Mts "NICE"

Red-REd-RED: Is the 1st.color : All other colors followed hopping to catch some of the Glory : Honda hopes they sell.

Last edited:
bpike207

bpike207

Feb 28, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
I'm also waiting on my 520 to arrive and have accessories waiting in the garage and have been shopping for more. I'll be ready to hit the ground running when it does show up.

W

Wiley

Nov 14, 2020
WV
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome and congratulations on your purchase. I agree with Huck to forgo buying much in the way of accessories until you ride it a bit. After I had mine a while I decided a Tusk half shield that I could look over just to keep the wind blast off was all I really needed. LOL but I wanted nice aluminum wheels and 26" tires so I bought those too, so I'm done now. Oops I forgot I put a rear bumper on as well.

IMG 6002

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Welcome and congratulations on your purchase. I agree with Huck to forgo buying much in the way of accessories until you ride it a bit. After I had mine a while I decided a Tusk half shield that I could look over just to keep the wind blast off was all I really needed. LOL but I wanted nice aluminum wheels and 26" tires so I bought those too, so I'm done now. Oops I forgot I put a rear bumper on as well.

View attachment 265662
What bumper?

F

Foss

Sep 16, 2019
Vermont
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys!! Good advice, I’ll wait until I get some seat time before I decide what I want to do. I think I may get a hard top ordered but otherwise will wait a bit.

I plan to put a snowplow on it, which means a winch, which means a front bumper, and if a locker and eps are in the future, easier to do that first... lol this gets expensive in a hurry!

In all seriousness though, this place is a great resource as I get it here and start to figure out what I want to do!!

thanks again for the welcomes!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!