jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Need input an you guys live the closest to me so I'll ask you as your most likely to be able to attend...lol.

I'm planning the first Appalachian Mountian Riders meet and greet this year and I'm looking to have it at Rock Run Recreations as it's the closes trail system near me. That being said I'm not opposed to other places other than I would like to keep it in PA for this first one. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking of an end of June date for it but input on when to have is welcome too!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That sounds cool. About a 9 hour drive for me, not too bad.
Do you plan on having it one day or over a weekend span?

Reactions: jay_man81
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Right now just a one day thing. Probably Saturday. If enough people have an interest in coming that live several hours away I would have no problem making it a full weekend.

This is going to be a very crude and low key get together for this year. Just a bunch of fellow Appalachian Mountain Riders getting to gether to meet one another and do some riding and give me some beginner experience in organizing an event.

Though I’ll probably get to meet a lot of my fellow Riders at the Takeover as I think you guys make up the majority of my subscribers anyway...lol.

Reactions: Bastardchild
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Need input an you guys live the closest to me so I'll ask you as your most likely to be able to attend...lol.

I'm planning the first Appalachian Mountian Riders meet and greet this year and I'm looking to have it at Rock Run Recreations as it's the closes trail system near me. That being said I'm not opposed to other places other than I would like to keep it in PA for this first one. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking of an end of June date for it but input on when to have is welcome too!
Anything more on this ride or a date?

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Anything more on this ride or a date?
Not at this point. I’m covering the east coast SxS cancer ride next month then going on @Chooglin ‘s ride at Hatfield-McCoy in July so I’m pushing the meet and greet back to possibly end of August in hopes to get it in before kiddo number 3 get here.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Fat chance I can make it to this one. My summer is booked up as far as rides.

If you do this next year , I would like to try and make it !
Going to plan on making it a yearly thing! Probably do a different location each year as well to change it up and make it easier for people who don’t want to travel as far make it out to it.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I might be interested if it were more than just a one day event. I have a lady friend about to move to Pa. It might make for a nice side trip. @Chooglin , What ride do you have planned and where in July? If I cannot make it to Idaho, I may come up for that. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!