highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Started building out my new Talon X to suite my specific purpose. First items added are:

SuperATV 17" Curved Rearview Mirror
Tip: Rotate the mirror up behind the roll bar rather than hanging like a car mirror to reduce wind turbulence inside the cab.

SuperATV half windshield

These are two items I've always had since getting into sxs in 2012. I'll pose pics later because my Talon is very dirty at the moment. Muddy around the house this time of year and I'm not washing the Talon every time I use it.

Also added the Rubbermaid 35 tote in the bed for cargo. Can't beat the price and it fills the entire bed.

I'll be adding a few more items as time progresses, but I don't go crazy of extra stuff.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!