P500 Accessory Brackets Needed

M

Murpheeslaw

Sep 19, 2020
Cumming, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
What brackets will for the roll cage bars for cube light installs? I have bought several mounting kits for my cube lights to mount on the roll cage. None of them have fit very well and they move around. I need them tight!!! Any brands or ideas are appreciated.

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What brackets will for the roll cage bars for cube light installs? I have bought several mounting kits for my cube lights to mount on the roll cage. None of them have fit very well and they move around. I need them tight!!! Any brands or ideas are appreciated.
Depending on where you want them, you might consider the Honda quick clamps.

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Second the OEM quick clamps if right for your placement. I got them to mount a ham radio. For A P500 the size is 41.3 mm (Approx 1 5/8 in.) There is a larger diameter for the larger Pioneers.

M

Murpheeslaw

Sep 19, 2020
Cumming, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Mudder. Just got 6 of them on order. Another question what brand/size light bar do you suggest for the 500? Looking to purchase one and I want to make sure it fits between the front roll bars on the first shot. Any help is always appreciated.

Thanks!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
No light bar here. But here are some Light bar search results just on the P500 forum, for some light reading, if you haven’t already seen them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!