P700 Accessory panel

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey guys
Is there a way to wire in a plate that would turn on and off with key that I could use to hook all extra ( new ) things added ?
I hooked my winch strait to battery but was wanting to add additional lights and Bluetooth system . Thought it would be nice to have a panel under good or somewhere I could just run everything from?
Thanks

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey guys
Is there a way to wire in a plate that would turn on and off with key that I could use to hook all extra ( new ) things added ?
I hooked my winch strait to battery but was wanting to add additional lights and Bluetooth system . Thought it would be nice to have a panel under hood or somewhere I could just run everything from?
Thanks

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Search switch panels on the forum. @mystic1219 sells a panel that will fit where the death label is. Use a fuse block from Amazon. Use relays if accessories are higher amp than switch is rated for. I don’t know how to link threads but there are plenty of discussions on here about it. Good choice of machine. The seven hunds are the best looking Pioneers!

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Search switch panels on the forum. @mystic1219 sells a panel that will fit where the death label is. Use a fuse block from Amazon. Use relays if accessories are higher amp than switch is rated for. I don’t know how to link threads but there are plenty of discussions on here about it. Good choice of machine. The seven hunds are the best looking Pioneers!

S

Srchamberlin

Jul 23, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks I figured there was a way and a previous post with info.
I really like the 700.
Had a 660 rhino for years was a nice machine but wanted something new. Onlythingi wish the seating was easier to modify. My daughter has CP and wheelchair bound. On the Rhino I swapped stock seat out for a more molded bucket to help her sit better. Had to do some engineering with the honda bench seat. I could only add some bars with wheelchair parts to help her stay sitting up.
Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!