P500 Adding Inferno Heater w/Defrost

Spindle

Spindle

Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2019
Chesterfield, Va
Ownership

1. 500
How do you like the heater? How good is the defrost? Thinking bout getting this heater. Thanks for input in advance

Reactions: Smitty335
D

DVC

Sep 26, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. 500
I installed the Inferno heater a couple weeks ago. I would give them an A+ for service as I had a question on install. I sent an email Sunday afternoon and within minutes received the information I needed to complete the installation.
the heater produces a lot of heat when the machine is under a load and warm when idling after it warms up. It keeps my windshield defrosted. I really wish I could find some decent doors to hold the heat in but I guess I can deal with it.

R

Rcalc01

Jul 16, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I installed the Inferno heater a couple weeks ago. I would give them an A+ for service as I had a question on install. I sent an email Sunday afternoon and within minutes received the information I needed to complete the installation.
the heater produces a lot of heat when the machine is under a load and warm when idling after it warms up. It keeps my windshield defrosted. I really wish I could find some decent doors to hold the heat in but I guess I can deal with it.

What kind of doors do you have now? I'm ready to pull the trigger on the honda oem doors. They seem like the best alternative. I'm also looking for a heater but I have the super atv flip windshield so I'm not sure about the Inferno vents on the dash. The windshield has a large overhang and the dash.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!