BOX1

P1000m5 Adjusting The Front Doors

Jorge

Jorge

Jan 7, 2019
West Palm Beach FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Just trying to get some feed back on the adjustment of the front doors the driver side seems super loose but cant find a way to tighten them up. Thanks in adavance.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Turn the rubber stopper that is attached to the pioneer. It will help but you actually need bushings. And you can wrap tape around where the latch attaches.

Reactions: Jorge
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Another thing Is to bring your rubber door stops to a wrecking yard and tell them you want some a little longer. They will probably just give them to you, or if you have a self service yard close by even better. Those come on many cars to adjust the hood and trunk. I pulled mine from a Nissan Murano and they are longer and much softer, that alone will take 100% of the rattles away.

Chriscoe

Chriscoe

Jun 4, 2018
Seagrove, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Just trying to get some feed back on the adjustment of the front doors the driver side seems super loose but cant find a way to tighten them up. Thanks in adavance.

Mine you pretty much have to all but slam for it to quit rattling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!