P500 Afternoon BC, Canada Tour II

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
When for a buzz in my backyard here in South Central BC, Canada. Not a soul but me....
Been raining here all spring, seemed like first day without rain so went for a burn. Nice the ground had been wet specially with the lightening strike in bottom image.... blew the top off and split the tree.... wicked power!
Cheers, stay Safe.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When for a buzz in my backyard here in South Central BC, Canada. Not a soul but me....
Been raining here all spring, seemed like first day without rain so went for a burn. Nice the ground had been wet specially with the lightening strike in bottom image.... blew the top off and split the tree.... wicked power!
Cheers, stay Safe.

View attachment 212839

View attachment 212840
And static electricity is very powerful, wonder if we are missing an energy source?

Reactions: JCart and Mudwing
R

rickoshea

Cheers, stay Safe.

View attachment 212839

View attachment 212840
i just passed thru Kamloops yesterday on my way down to osoyoos to clear up some estate issues with the wife.9.5 hour drive round trip in a day,a very long day.i really want to explore the hills behind Savona.

S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Yes very lush at the moment, due to rain, rain and more rain. Least the riding none dusty which is a bonus..
Our place is on an ATV/Sled trail. Depending on weather conditions the dust sucks. Prevailing winds help along with a few hundred feet of calcium. Rain's our friend.

Nascar

Nascar

Feb 20, 2017
Cariboo, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I'm just north of JCart & a smidge south of rickoshea. I'm on Green Lake, east of 70 Mile House. Been a wetter then usual spring & early summer. Some of the water holes are 4" plus this year. Have to be careful which ones a guy drives through. A buddy of mine swamped his quad as it started floating & flipped over in water hole. lol

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
i just passed thru Kamloops yesterday on my way down to osoyoos to clear up some estate issues with the wife.9.5 hour drive round trip in a day,a very long day.i really want to explore the hills behind Savona.
North side of Kamloops lake has restrictions on it pending where you go but some wickedly beauty country. UTV/ATV restrictions in Elephant hills fire are too no? Could almost ride South from Green Lake over that way, if no restrictions.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
I'm just north of JCart & a smidge south of rickoshea. I'm on Green Lake, east of 70 Mile House. Been a wetter then usual spring & early summer. Some of the water holes are 4" plus this year. Have to be careful which ones a guy drives through. A buddy of mine swamped his quad as it started floating & flipped over in water hole. lol
Too funny @Nascar and @rickoshea, these pix are just East of you guys in the Monticola Lakes area, North side of highway #24.

R

rickoshea

Too funny @Nascar and @rickoshea, these pix are just East of you guys in the Monticola Lakes area, North side of highway #24.
just down the road from me.i do alot of riding up around that area.

Reactions: JCart
R

rickoshea

i tried to do the green lake to lone butte about a month ago.it was a swamp from one end to the other.i got about 3/5 of the way,ended up at the begbie lookout from my start at highway 24.explored around taylor lake for a while then headed back to lone butte.

Reactions: Boyd050 and JCart
Nascar

Nascar

Feb 20, 2017
Cariboo, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
i tried to do the green lake to lone butte about a month ago.it was a swamp from one end to the other.i got about 3/5 of the way,ended up at the begbie lookout from my start at highway 24.explored around taylor lake for a while then headed back to lone butte.
Ya, those deep holes aren't usually there at this time of the year. We sometimes go to the Iron Horse for some beers & a burger. Have to really think which trail to take to avoid being a submarine. lol

Reactions: Smitty335
R

rickoshea

Ya, those deep holes aren't usually there at this time of the year. We sometimes go to the Iron Horse for some beers & a burger. Have to really think which trail to take to avoid being a submarine. lol
i ripped the Honda up to the horse a couple times a week,it's just up the road from me.i'm on Horse lake, until they closed from the covid..now they're open a couple days a week for takeout.

Reactions: Mudwing
MB_Rider

MB_Rider

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2019
Swan River, Manitoba, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Dang I Kinda wish I lived a little bit closer to B.C. I don't know of anyone in my area that has a P5. All the people I ride with are polaris owners. Getting tired of waiting on them to either let their engines cool or get fixed lol.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I see a group ride materializing.....👍

Beautiful country to be sure....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!