TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What do u think was the contributing factors in the rollover? It doesn't really look like a bad spot is why I'm wondering. I've not turned over yet so I'm trying to learn from everyone else's mistakes.

Reactions: Remington
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What do u think was the contributing factors in the rollover? It doesn't really look like a bad spot is why I'm wondering. I've not turned over yet so I'm trying to learn from everyone else's mistakes.
It is steep, (see the nose up degrees display), and there are rocks at the top that try and throw you sideways. If you watch me in the video I keep it moving when it jumps to the left. I was in front of him so I made it but I've been up it many times. I think he let off when the front jumped to the left and then he was done. We talked about it later and I'll probably not let anyone use that trail again unless they want to prove something to themselves.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I’m getting spacers for my 700-4. I’ve been on my side about 5 times. I believe the spacers will help some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It is steep, (see the nose up degrees display), and there are rocks at the top that try and throw you sideways. If you watch me in the video I keep it moving when it jumps to the left. I was in front of him so I made it but I've been up it many times. I think he let off when the front jumped to the left and then he was done. We talked about it later and I'll probably not let anyone use that trail again unless they want to prove something to themselves.
I can vouch for Mary’s steepness. Funny how things look more mellow in pics.
Was a little slick when we hit it but several of us did struggle the first time up. The 500 wouldn’t do it without assistance

Reactions: drfubar and Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I’ll just leave this here;)
@CumminsPusher
Damn Ripsaws! Hey thanks for that but I did redeem myself pulling Tigers little rig up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltobgi
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could have been worse. At least no repairs needed for Him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's where Craig tipped over and it's a lot worse now than it was that day. I have the video from above. Good times. Thanks Joe!

I’ve said all along that “Mary’s Ridge is no joke!” It looks much more challenging today from the videos you’ve posted than it was back then! Great Videos Thanks for Sharing!

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here’s t
I’ve said all along that “Mary’s Ridge is no joke!” It looks much more challenging today from the videos you’ve posted than it was back then! Great Videos Thanks for

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!