(Almost) New 700-4 owner

F

Freep

Mar 10, 2022
Duvall, WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Greetings, All!

I have a 2022 700-4 on order and am assured that it will be available mid May. I'm super excited!

My primary imagined use is work, but honestly the 520 (or even a Rancher) would have been fine for that... I'm increasingly looking forward to family recreational type use. I hope to find a way to mount a canoe to the top and head 5 miles up the road for quick fishing trips with my daughter and dog. My wife is the one who suggested we consider the 700-4 over the 520 for family fun, so I dutifully went bigger. :)

Glad I found this site - I need help figuring out which add-ons to get from the dealer and which to get aftermarket. I'll post another thread on that elsewhere.

~Freep

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Greetings, All!

I have a 2022 700-4 on order and am assured that it will be available mid May. I'm super excited!

My primary imagined use is work, but honestly the 520 (or even a Rancher) would have been fine for that... I'm increasingly looking forward to family recreational type use. I hope to find a way to mount a canoe to the top and head 5 miles up the road for quick fishing trips with my daughter and dog. My wife is the one who suggested we consider the 700-4 over the 520 for family fun, so I dutifully went bigger. :)

Glad I found this site - I need help figuring out which add-ons to get from the dealer and which to get aftermarket. I'll post another thread on that elsewhere.

~Freep
congratulations on the new buggy and welcome from Ohio

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. Since the wife is so agreeable for family fun suggestions, may I suggest you try telling her that the canoe will only fit on the roof of the Honda Talon or Pioneer 1000. Of course we will all back you up on that.;)

F

Freep

Mar 10, 2022
Duvall, WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Heh - I thought of that... but at that point my 'trails' are getting almost road-sized. It's basically the 4-seats without some janky add-on seat in the dump bed for the 520 that we were after. We really wanted smaller, but once we went to the 700 we started thinking about new ways to use it (enough top speed for local roads, e.g.).

As usual, this new addition has resulted in a whole new list of things we need to get. Larger truck, RV, etc. It's a bad time for interest rates to be going up... :(

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
You probably already saw this other person's post and the responses, very similar question as your.

Phil

F

Freep

Mar 10, 2022
Duvall, WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
You probably already saw this other person's post and the responses, very similar question as your.

Phil
That's me! I'm keeping tabs on it closely.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!