P700 Alternative shocks

Rinconruss

Rinconruss

Jan 10, 2018
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Let's just state the facts, the shocks on the P700 are just bad. The front end bottoms out way to easy. Fox and Evans make great stuff but I can't bring myself to pay between $1200 and $4000 for shocks on a machine that I paid $10k for. Anybody find other shocks that work? I read somewhere that the front RZR shocks fit perfect on the rear of the P700. Anybody found something that works?

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Let's just state the facts, the shocks on the P700 are just bad. The front end bottoms out way to easy. Fox and Evans make great stuff but I can't bring myself to pay between $1200 and $4000 for shocks on a machine that I paid $10k for. Anybody find other shocks that work? I read somewhere that the front RZR shocks fit perfect on the rear of the P700. Anybody found something that works?
If you can find a set of 2015 and newer fronts for really cheap, they were supposed to be better. And was it Can-am something shocks that were being used by many?

Reactions: Deluxe700
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
a lot of us guys also used 1'' spacers that helped alot

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I've got a complete set off of a 2016 700. Which still suck. I changed mine out at 6xx miles. Are you coming to the pioneer takeover in April?
Yes the CanAm Commander xt800/xt1000 will bolt right on to the fronts, the rears will fit once you've changed the bushings out. There is a huge post on here about the shock swap with all the needed details. Commander shocks are a must for the 700

Reactions: swsebek
dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just did the Commander swap as well. Definitely a must. Rears require new bushings. but was easy enough to do. Thanks to all the people that did this and provided the information.

Rinconruss

Rinconruss

Jan 10, 2018
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Can't make to take over. Wish I could... I am gonna start shopping around for some Commander shocks. Thanks everyone!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!