Alumilite half cab

541pioneer

541pioneer

Sep 9, 2020
Eastern oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone. New to the forum here and just ordered my first side by side. I know there’s millions of convos about windshields and doors and whatnot. I know from everyone else’s conversations that our pioneer cabs aren’t as nice for sealing up as other manufacturers. With that said I don’t need a perfect seal but am curious if anyone is currently running alumilite glass windshield, roof and rear window with the Honda soft upper doors? Or Honda rear soft door and siezmik front soft door? Any opinion on this would be very helpful!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hello everyone. New to the forum here and just ordered my first side by side. I know there’s millions of convos about windshields and doors and whatnot. I know from everyone else’s conversations that our pioneer cabs aren’t as nice for sealing up as other manufacturers. With that said I don’t need a perfect seal but am curious if anyone is currently running alumilite glass windshield, roof and rear window with the Honda soft upper doors? Or Honda rear soft door and siezmik front soft door? Any opinion on this would be very helpful!
What sxs are you getting? I’ve got Siezmik on rear and front on my P1K-5 and am very happy with them. 👍

541pioneer

541pioneer

Sep 9, 2020
Eastern oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am getting the 1000-5 the siezmik looks like the way to go but I haven’t seen a setup for the back doors from them..

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I am getting the 1000-5 the siezmik looks like the way to go but I haven’t seen a setup for the back doors from them..
I didn’t do back doors. Screw those guys in the back....🤣

JK, but there is another company making full/complete enclosures. Just can’t remember the name....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: russknight

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!