P1000 Aluminum Bed extender

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's up fellas? Thought I'd share my last nights project with ya! I will finish it tonight with a red white and blue back drop on the flag! Post some more pics when I get it done! Its all aluminum about 7 lbs is all
Bed extender photo 5
Bed extender photo 4
Bed extender 3
Bed extender photo

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sweet! Yeah thanks guys, I'm sure I could sell the s*** outta these, super light weight, very strong, Cheap!!!!! I can do any cut out whether it be a picture of your grandma or Don't tread on me .. anything you can find on the internet.. easy peasy japannesy. I really would like to do one for anyone on this forum (BIGOL3 I can cut out something like your avatar in minutes). It super fun and easy. I just used the same bolt that holds up the cable, I make the cable extension brackets too, so the tailgate sits flat. Guys listen, I do have a steel shop but I just do this sort of stuff on the side. I have built my lift, top, windshields, wheel spacers, led whip flag brackets, bed extender, cable extender brackets, its all ok. It means lots to me to have a fellow pioneer owners show some interest. I could have took my time but I'm young and impatient. Honestly if I do one for somebody, or a couple, I will be more patient. Hey HondaSXS, be a good donation for a prize right? I'm not gonna make it to this takeover but I will build an extra next round for a giveaway! It took me 1hr 45min and 3 beers, now I have all the dimensions too so it will go quicker, the more of them I make the better I will get.

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well thank you and Welcome first off!! I'm in little ol Morgan. 15 min from Ogden
My capabilities here are second to none, my patience however needs some tuning haha

I

Ingfam

Apr 13, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool, I live in Brigham, and work at Hill.
If you decide to make these for people I would be very interested.
later

Reactions: Rincon and BWAF
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not my patience with you bro I meant my patience by taking my time and doing it just perfect! I'd make you one no problem man!

Reactions: Rincon and sharp
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got it painted up.. honest feed back is appreciated, I feel its a little bright it shouts MERICA MOTHA MUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Not in edited form
Red white 2
Red white 3
Red white 3
Red white1
Red white
Red white 4

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm headed to the dunes so I wont be getting back to anyone until at least Monday! I should have some good videos and pictures for you guys

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm headed to the dunes so I wont be getting back to anyone until at least Monday! I should have some good videos and pictures for you guys
Looks awesome!
Have fun, didn’t happen without pics:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!