BOX1

CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
My concern is with branches ripping stuff off my roof, not actually any restrictions.
eh just follow me then. ill clear the branches out 51a05aa126d09a434444f03d40e0bde8

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
My concern is with branches ripping stuff off my roof, not actually any restrictions.

Lots of off camber stuff , where you’ll be leaning on trees on some trails , it you keep the the main trails you shouldn’t have a issue . BUT the weather up to and during the takeover will be a Hugh factor To the trail conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
You guys keep showing these pics and I’m just gonna try and bum a ride with someone, or walk . I’ve never road crazy s*** like this !!!!!!

Lots of very mild stuff there hundreds of miles of just site seeing and just cruising. I know it seem by the videos that it is all wild , but who wants to see videos of just cruising ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You guys keep showing these pics and I’m just gonna try and bum a ride with someone, or walk . I’ve never road crazy s*** like this !!!!!!

Look Me up when You get there and We will be on the same trail Brother,,, I am a sightseer not a daredevil,, this will be my first time at RB, Looking forward to it ,,,,,

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Look Me up when You get there and We will be on the same trail Brother,,, I am a sightseer not a daredevil,, this will be my first time at RB, Looking forward to it ,,,,,
You guys dont be scared off by the videos. We dont all ride like that!! I have an LE so I mostly run the bunny trails. @JTW

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Don't be deterred from these videos. Most of the videos posted are from the west side of 75 or at Tackett, which are not part of the area you'll find on the paper map provided to you at RRB. These are the more technical/extreme areas nearby. There are some tough trails at RRB if you want to test yourself or machine, but the majority of the trail system is just really fun trail riding with great views.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Many of us have covered the sights at RRB in a P5. You don't have to do the Widow Maker and crap unless you're feeling froggie. You'll see a rough spot that intimidates you but with friends all around you that are going through it too, you'll go for it. Then you're amazed how easy it was to get through that and you got all worked up over nothing. On to the next one and by the end of the day your cajones are the size of cannon balls. No one gets hurt and no one gets left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!