CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
  • I thought about going to the Takeover, but the thought of meeting some of you in person (cough, @JTW , cough cough) has scared me off.... that and i'm simply too lazy and poor to make the trip

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had thought I'd asked somewhere about food, but it looks like it is answered. Ok, so I am on this forum and one for my previous motorcycle. Meets with them were not kid friendly, this seems to be. Think it's ok for it to be my wife and 14yr son to come along?
And does anyone need anything from Ontario, or tools or anything? I have it all. Was thinking of bringing a welder just incase, but I don't want to over do it.
Bring your wife, children, dogs, cats' all will be welcome!

J

JTW

Close enough. 20l is 5.3g. I think there is a line indicating each.
If it’s not too much trouble.. I’ll take a couple for that.. i was about to buy a couple of these anyway..
973426BB D122 483A 9367 6C32B43C8F68

MikeyXX

MikeyXX

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2019
Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Can
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where would I find pics? And does anyone have a list of what they bring, mine is rather lengthy so far:
Gas, 3x rain gear, 3x family radio, 2x high jacks, 4x orange grip thingys, 3x work gloves, water, solar panels, small compressor, shop towels, vinegar windex, 2x soft shackles, 2 block (pullies), rope, camp stove, sleeping stuff, food prep stuff, extra oil, diff oils, etc, multimeter, work light.

Miss anything? Camping stuff is staying at the sleeping cabin. Im hoping to purchase a spare tire while I'm there.

Reactions: JTW
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Where would I find pics? And does anyone have a list of what they bring, mine is rather lengthy so far:
Gas, 3x rain gear, 3x family radio, 2x high jacks, 4x orange grip thingys, 3x work gloves, water, solar panels, small compressor, shop towels, vinegar windex, 2x soft shackles, 2 block (pullies), rope, camp stove, sleeping stuff, food prep stuff, extra oil, diff oils, etc, multimeter, work light.

Miss anything? Camping stuff is staying at the sleeping cabin. Im hoping to purchase a spare tire while I'm there.
What you don't bring someone will have. Last year I loaned a guy a spare for the week.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Takeover 2019 Picture and Video thread.

Reactions: MuDSlinger
J

JTW

Don’t fret too much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!