CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where would I find pics? And does anyone have a list of what they bring, mine is rather lengthy so far:
Gas, 3x rain gear, 3x family radio, 2x high jacks, 4x orange grip thingys, 3x work gloves, water, solar panels, small compressor, shop towels, vinegar windex, 2x soft shackles, 2 block (pullies), rope, camp stove, sleeping stuff, food prep stuff, extra oil, diff oils, etc, multimeter, work light.

Miss anything? Camping stuff is staying at the sleeping cabin. Im hoping to purchase a spare tire while I'm there.

Plan for a day trip, the pics and videos are extreme examples of what you will see on the trails. Most of those locations have been searched out and rides planned to be able to make all of them on a single trip. A lot of times this means camping to make the loop, taking tools and parts.

Royal Blue has one or two of these locations within a day round trip.

just plan for a day trip.

J

JTW

Plan for a day trip, the pics and videos are extreme examples of what you will see on the trails. Most of those locations have been searched out and rides planned to be able to make all of them on a single trip. A lot of times this means camping to make the loop, taking tools and parts.

Royal Blue has one or two of these locations within a day round trip.

just plan for a day trip.
What kind of day though?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
1-13-2020
Registration NOW OPEN!!!!

Link --> 2020 Pioneer Takeover Registration

T-Shirts and Sponsor packages are now available.
Link --> PIONEER TAKEOVER SPONSOR PACKAGES!

T-Shirts
For 2020 we will NOT be personalizing the front of the shirts. This is a move to get them screen printed and that is not really an option.

Scavenger hunt for 2020
We will be having a 5 stop hunt. You will have to go to 5 locations and take a picture of the sign and your machine. More details to come.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Close enough. 20l is 5.3g. I think there is a line indicating each.
Grab the bigger 25l tanks. They hold just shy of 7 us gallons.

Capture98

Last edited:
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1-13-2020

T-Shirts
For 2020 we will NOT be personalizing the front of the shirts. This is a move to get them screen printed and that is not really an option.

Scavenger hunt for 2020
We will be having a 5 stop hunt. You will have to go to 5 locations and take a picture of the sign and your machine. More details to come.

I'm excited about the scavenger hunt

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1-13-2020

T-Shirts

Scavenger hunt for 2020
Any ideas how we will do the scavenger hunt? Sign up sheets? Buy-in at check in?

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
That's awesome brother. I will be there as well arriving Friday morning/afternoon. LMFAO, @Racerhed He's a trip. "I'm going for it", STUCK immediately.. :D His profile pic is of that day, lol. That was a great trip!! Definitely looking forward to seeing y'all again and this ride for sure!! :cool:
Hey there proud dad!!
Erin and I are signed up and chomping at the bit for Takeover! It’ll be good to see ya’ll again. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. Big thanks to NEOhio and spouse for the place to stay!

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1-13-2020

T-Shirts

Scavenger hunt for 2020
Sponsor Again!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!