BOX1

CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
** CANCELED DUE TO CONVID19 CONCERNS **
SEE --> ** CANCELED ** - 2020 Pioneer Takeover ! - The Honda Side by Side Club!

Announcing The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club Group Ride!
April 24th & 25th 2020

Ride Royal Blue Resort, Pioneer TN.

Open to all Honda SxS Club Member, friends, and family.
For Complete info on Ride Royal Blue visit their website Ride Royal Blue Resort

[need an image]

REGISTRATIONS IS REQUIRED AND FREE!
**REGISTER HERE
****** REGISTER HERE
********** REGISTER HERE
***************** REGISTER HERE

CALLING ALL VENDORS!
Vendor info - PIONEER TAKEOVER SPONSOR PACKAGES!

- Vendors can set up at the GOLD level or above. For info on vendor setup please contact @Hondasxs.

TAKEOVER SPONSORSHIPS - PIONEER TAKEOVER SPONSOR PACKAGES!
Personal sponsors will be similar to past years. We will not be personalizing shirts this year in order to up the quality of print.

CORPORATE SPONSORS - Gold level or above!
View packages here - PIONEER TAKEOVER SPONSOR PACKAGES!
- We added 5 scavenger hunt stops this year. Each corporate sponsor will have a banner at one of the locations of different sizes per sponsor level! The goal is to get your logo all over social media.

RESERVE YOUR CABIN/TENT/RV SPOT HERE --> https://www.rideroyalblue.com/reserve-online

Ride Royal Blue - Honda SxS Club Discounts.

• Booking discount - 1/1/20 to 4/23/20 should use promo code hondapioneertakeover for a 10% discount.
What days should you book?
You can come as early as you like. Many will be arriving on Thursday or earlier and leaving Sunday.
Our main gathering will be on Friday and Saturday.
Friday will be just a casual meet up at the stage and night ride to the Top Of The World!
Saturday we will have Vendors, Meal, Bonfire, and Raffle.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SAVE POST FOR UPDATES
Any updates to the event or plans will go here.

1-13-2020
Registration NOW OPEN!!!!

Link --> 2020 Pioneer Takeover Registration

T-Shirts and Sponsor packages are now available.
Link --> PIONEER TAKEOVER SPONSOR PACKAGES!

T-Shirts
For 2020 we will NOT be personalizing the front of the shirts. This is a move to get them screen printed and that is not really an option.

Scavenger hunt for 2020
We will be having a 5 stop hunt. You will have to go to 5 locations and take a picture of the sign and your machine. More details to come.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What is the "PIONEER TAKEOVER"
  • Our goal is to bring together a large group of Honda SxS Riders for a weekend of fun.
  • Originally, it was the "Pioneer Takeover" bassed off the current SxS of at that time. The Honda Pioneer. Ironically, it just so happens to be located in the town of Pioneer, TN.
  • We plan to host Group Rides Friday and Saturday with a friendly get together and meal Saturday evening around a bonfire.
  • The event is begin organized by the Honda SxS Club by its members for the enjoyment of its members.
A Thrilling Ride...
  • Enjoy majestic mountainside vistas and thrilling rides on some of the over 600 miles of trails, featuring picture-perfect waterfalls, elk viewing, and abundant wildlife.
  • Ride Royal Blue offers 200,000 acres suited for all skill levels. The trails range from leisurely treks for families to white-knuckle obstacles for thrill-seekers.
Resort Highlights
  • Largest Resort in East Tennessee
  • Voted one of the top 5 riding destinations in the United States
  • Just a 30-minute drive from Windrock and Brimstone
  • Conveniently located just 4 miles from I-75
  • Family-friendly atmosphere
  • Cabins, RV sites, and tent camping
Trail Permits - Land access permit!
NOTE: 2020 trail permits may not be on sale until March!

• Only 1 permit needed per vehicle, passengers ride FREE!
TENNESSEE RESIDENT:
  • Daily Permit: Type 36, cost $18
  • Annual Pass: Type 1 plus Type 93, cost $56
  • Junior Annual (13+): Type 2 plus Type 93, cost $$35
  • NOTE: A sportsman license will cover your riding permit.
OUT OF STATE VISITOR:
  • Daily Permit: Type 38, cost $40
  • 7 day Pass: Type 72 plus Type 93, cost $84
  • Annual Pass: Type 71 plus Type 93, cost $133
  • Junior Annual (13+): Type 70 plus Type 94, cost $36
Get permits here --> Tennessee TWRA License

Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort and Campground
6307 Stinking Creek Road
Pioneer, TN 37847-4320
(423) 784-9445

Ride Royal Blue Directions
From I-75, exit 144 (Stinking Creek Road)
Turn right at the exit stop sign
Travel 4 miles to resort entrance on right.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
NEW FOR 2020!

Better organized group rides.
One thing we have noticed year after year is that many riders are "green" to the capability of their machines outside a flat road. One goal is to have a handful of scheduled group rides with no more than 10 machines. We will have 2 easy groups and 2 moderate groups. There will be plenty of experienced groups going out. Don't be shy just ask to join.

Vendors
We are working hard to get some vendors to come out.

Banner/Photo Schanvger Hunt.
This is still in planning. But the idea is to have a handful of "banners" across the primary park.
Your goal is to find the banner, Snap a pic of your machine and the banner. Banner must be visible to count.
Then...
A - Show us your pictures Saturday to claim your...... (still discussing this part)
B - Upload the picture to your favorite social media site or HondaSxS.com.

You should tag the primary sponsor and use hashtag [HASHTAG]#pioneertakeover[/HASHTAG].
We are discussing if we will provide banner locations or just make finding them part of the fun.
Scheduled group rides will go by several (but not all) of the stations.
Most stations will be easy to get to.

J

JTW

NEW FOR 2020!

Better organized group rides.
One thing we have noticed year after year is that many riders are "green" to the capability of their machines outside a flat road. One goal is to have a handful of scheduled group rides with no more than 10 machines. We will have 2 easy groups and 2 moderate groups. There will be plenty of experienced groups going out. Don't be shy just ask to join.

Vendors
We are working hard to get some vendors to come out.

Banner/Photo Schanvger Hunt.
This is still in planning. But the idea is to have a handful of "banners" across the primary park.
Your goal is to find the banner, Snap a pic of your machine and the banner. Banner must be visible to count.
Then...
A - Show us your pictures Saturday to claim your...... (still discussing this part)
B - Upload the picture to your favorite social media site or HondaSxS.com.

You should tag the primary sponsor and use hashtag [HASHTAG]#pioneertakeover[/HASHTAG].
We are discussing if we will provide banner locations or just make finding them part of the fun.
Scheduled group rides will go by several (but not all) of the stations.
Most stations will be easy to get to.
Seemed like we’ve always had good service at camp. Maybe check the site for hints on the banner locations.

MuDSlinger

MuDSlinger

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2019
Richland, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the out in front planning, this will help us schedule time off. Does anyone know if the cabins are pet friendly. Hell is not a dog.he is my son...lol

20190209 210842

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I hope I can get these dates booked off work.
Me too buddy.. I’m looking forward to the trip and can’t wait.. Be great to meet up with you guys again!! I have a dumb question. Can someone break down the permit type numbers and what they mean?

Last edited:
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I was looking out for and hoping to make this one but it may be about a month early for me. Gonna have to wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: VaHillbilly
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Me too buddy.. I’m looking forward to the trip and can’t wait.. Be great to meet up with you guys again!! I have a dumb question. Can someone break down the permit type numbers and what they mean?
Assuming you're out of state like me, you'll need either the 7 day Type 72 + Type 93 or the single day high impact permit (Type 38 - 1 for each day you're riding). If you're coming in sooner than that Friday, the 7 day pass is cheaper than the daily high impact permit. These are just permits to be on the TWRA land (which is everything you'll be riding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!