BOX1

CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Assuming you're out of state like me, you'll need either the 7 day Type 72 + Type 93 or the single day high impact permit (Type 38 - 1 for each day you're riding). If you're coming in sooner than that Friday, the 7 day pass is cheaper than the daily high impact permit. These are just permits to be on the TWRA land (which is everything you'll be riding)
Yessir, I am an out of stater. I will be coming from Huntington WV. Thank you @Adam490 for the info.. Definitely helps out.. ;)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's my plan! Hope it works out lol. But like you I'll be scheduling around another takeover. I got me an rv spot.
I have one also! Just been tough at work lately. I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about retirement!!!!!
Thinking career change, I have 38 calendar years (45 hour years)in this business.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm interested.
Just keep an eye out for the registration that should be coming out in January 2020. I would honestly just keep watching this thread. @Hondasxs will keep us posted.. ;)

REGISTRATIONS IS REQUIRED AND FREE!
Link coming Jan 2020

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe I didn't catch this anywhere but I could not find camping info on Royal Blue just cabins I did see two other campgrounds listed The Ridges and Eagle Rock, Looking for Truck camper and trailer spot, also does the Hondaearly bird code work for these campgrounds also ???
Thank You,,,,

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Maybe I didn't catch this anywhere but I could not find camping info on Royal Blue just cabins I did see two other campgrounds listed The Ridges and Eagle Rock, Looking for Truck camper and trailer spot, also does the Hondaearly bird code work for these campgrounds also ???
Thank You,,,,
best to call but here is the online link

https://hotel1766.openhotel.com/results.cfm

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Thank You,,,,

Ride Royal Blue does have camping. It is under reservations. Ridges of Royal blue also has camping and discounts work on both. Eagle Rock isfarther away and I would guess you can use discount but I can’t confirm.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok,Thanks for info I think I am figuring it out now need to talk to the Boss tonight and will see about making reservations,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!