BOX1

CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have some Friends that may want to come but They are kinda the wild bunch They ride Polaris, would they be welcome around the more Sophisticated Honda Group, LOL ????
IMG 20190916 095101 01

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have some Friends that may want to come but They are kinda the wild bunch They ride Polaris, would they be welcome around the more Sophisticated Honda Group, LOL ????View attachment 164754

bring them but they better be prepared for a little good natured harassment

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
bring them but they better be prepared for a little good natured harassment

" Have at it Brother " They give me a hard enough time, that would be sweet revenge,,,, We ride down in Red River Gorge Natural Bridge area in Ky. A lot and I am usually the only one there with a Pioneer, I don't pay no attention to them I know what I got !!! It is funny though seams like they are always working on them its always some Mikey Mouse thing, last time I was down there was two of them ball joints bad on one and wheel bearings on another wouldn't think much of that but one had less than 400 miles the other about 1000,,,,,,,

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
" Have at it Brother " They give me a hard enough time, that would be sweet revenge,,,, We ride down in Red River Gorge Natural Bridge area in Ky. A lot and I am usually the only one there with a Pioneer, I don't pay no attention to them I know what I got !!! It is funny though seams like they are always working on them its always some Mikey Mouse thing, last time I was down there was two of them ball joints bad on one and wheel bearings on another wouldn't think much of that but one had less than 400 miles the other about 1000,,,,,,,
Just warn them there WILL be some hazing.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Hi ya'll I've been of greed for a while now and I'm Still in Saudi Arabia working but I'm looking at coming home some time in March and I should have a couple of months at home and I'm pretty shour I'll make this takeover which will be my first takeover sense I joined this forum. I'm still looking to make a reservation somehow so my family a I will ride with ya'll. Richard I hope to meet you in person this time;).

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
nothing like seeing 400 hondas and the 1 polaris you see is on the end of a tow rope.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
We all ready have that 1 guy( @CaptinJack RZR) in our core group. He just takes it in stride! But hes always there to help when needed.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
We all ready have that 1 guy( @CaptinJack RZR) in our core group. He just takes it in stride! But hes always there to help when needed.
had this happen last ride i was on . brother bought a can am. changed belt didnt clean the clutches. new belt 4 hrs . pulled him back to the camp. cleaned the clutches put a new belt. then complaining the next day that i was riding too slow. ran off and left me. after i told him his bike isnt snorkeled do not try any water holes unless he sees a bike go through them. another tow back to the camp cause he went in and put water in his motor.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Rocket

Rocket

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What is the "PIONEER TAKEOVER"
  • Our goal is to bring together a large group of Honda SxS Riders for a weekend of fun.
  • Originally, it was the "Pioneer Takeover" bassed off the current SxS of at that time. The Honda Pioneer. Ironically, it just so happens to be located in the town of Pioneer, TN.
  • We plan to host Group Rides Friday and Saturday with a friendly get together and meal Saturday evening around a bonfire.
  • The event is begin organized by the Honda SxS Club by its members for the enjoyment of its members.
A Thrilling Ride...
  • Enjoy majestic mountainside vistas and thrilling rides on some of the over 600 miles of trails, featuring picture-perfect waterfalls, elk viewing, and abundant wildlife.
  • Ride Royal Blue offers 200,000 acres suited for all skill levels. The trails range from leisurely treks for families to white-knuckle obstacles for thrill-seekers.
Resort Highlights
  • Largest Resort in East Tennessee
  • Voted one of the top 5 riding destinations in the United States
  • Just a 30-minute drive from Windrock and Brimstone
  • Conveniently located just 4 miles from I-75
  • Family-friendly atmosphere
  • Cabins, RV sites, and tent camping
Trail Permits - Land access permit!
NOTE: 2020 trail permits may not be on sale until March!

• Only 1 permit needed per vehicle, passengers ride FREE!
TENNESSEE RESIDENT:
  • Daily Permit: Type 36, cost $18
  • Annual Pass: Type 1 plus Type 93, cost $56
  • Junior Annual (13+): Type 2 plus Type 93, cost $$35
  • NOTE: A sportsman license will cover your riding permit.
OUT OF STATE VISITOR:
  • Daily Permit: Type 38, cost $40
  • 7 day Pass: Type 72 plus Type 93, cost $84
  • Annual Pass: Type 71 plus Type 93, cost $133
  • Junior Annual (13+): Type 70 plus Type 94, cost $36
Get permits here --> Tennessee TWRA License

Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort and Campground
6307 Stinking Creek Road
Pioneer, TN 37847-4320
(423) 784-9445

Ride Royal Blue Directions
From I-75, exit 144 (Stinking Creek Road)
Turn right at the exit stop sign
Travel 4 miles to resort entrance on right.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!