Any Michigan riders going to Takeover?

Rbol121

Rbol121

Mar 3, 2018
Livonia, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was talking with a fellow member who has some stock Bighorns with only 50 miles on them for sale, Im contemplating buying them. Would there be any Michigan folks that are going to Takeover that would hook me up and bring the tires back for me?? @Remington??

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was talking with a fellow member who has some stock Bighorns with only 50 miles on them for sale, Im contemplating buying them. Would there be any Michigan folks that are going to Takeover that would hook me up and bring the tires back for me?? @Remington??
Trigger might be your best bet. My toy hauler will be full unfortunately. We’re going to other places camping starting the week before and I’ll be quite loaded up in the cargo area, and there might not be much room for a set of tires for me
To haul back.

Reactions: trigger and nbomar
Rbol121

Rbol121

Mar 3, 2018
Livonia, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I think I'm gonna just wait and get the tires I really want rather than the stockers again. Run the stockers for a while longer and then go from there. I really appreciate ya getting back with me.
I'm going and wouldn't have a problem bringing them back for you. I'm doing a job in Brighton right now and that's not very far from you at all.

Rbol121

Rbol121

Mar 3, 2018
Livonia, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trigger might be your best bet. My toy hauler will be full unfortunately. We’re going to other places camping starting the week before and I’ll be quite loaded up in the cargo area, and there might not be much room for a set of tires for me
To haul back.
Thanks @Remington, appreciate it

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!