BOX1

Any thoughts on what my Pioneer 1000 3 seater deluxe model is worth

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
Hey guys, I've decided to go back to a 4 wheeler and was wondering what my Pioneer 1000 might be worth. It has around 40 hrs on it. Its the 3 seater deluxe model. Has factory roof, 42in curved light bar, 5000 lb viper winch, blue tooth amp with 2 8 in kicker marine speakers in wake board speaker cans, led dome lights in cab, Spare battery with isolator , usb port with volt gauge to monitor second battery. Has catvos 3in lift with the arched a arms and 31in outlaws on msa wheels. Also have everything to put it back to stock , and it has the 4 year extended warranty Thanks

Last edited:
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
It's worth $10. Hey look... I have $10. SOLD.

Seriously, That sounds like the ride I want but haven't been able to afford.

I'm afraid you're going to loose a lot. The accessories will be worth next to nothing.

When you do set your price. I will be looking to see if I can afford it.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, I've decided to go back to a 4 wheeler and was wondering what my Pioneer 1000 might be worth. It has around 40 hrs on it. Its the 3 seater deluxe model. Has factory roof, 42in curved light bar, 5000 lb viper winch, blue tooth amp with 2 8 in kicker marine speakers in wake board speaker cans, led dome lights in cab, Spare battery with isolator , usb port with volt gauge to monitor second battery. Has catvos 3in lift with the arched a arms and 31in outlaws on msa wheels. Also have everything to put it back to stock , and it has the 4 year extended warranty Thanks
Take your accessories off of it and sell them outright they won't help it bring much more to the value. You also could find a good used four wheeler to off set he loss and have both unless you are trying to get out from under the 1000 which is understandable too best of luck

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!