Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I seen too.

I know Jackson's kit will be spot on as they have been working on it for a few years in conjunction with Honda. The other guys claiming obscure numbers over the Jackson with a few months R&D are just throwing s*** together to see what sticks.

Reactions: BWAF and Cyberjunk
H

HondaTech

I seen too.

I know Jackson's kit will be spot on as they have been working on it for a few years in conjunction with Honda. The other guys claiming obscure numbers over the Jackson with a few months R&D are just throwing s*** together to see what sticks.

The one guy we've heard from (dealer) has no luck with them. Warped turbo flanges, cracked head pipes, fitment issues, tubes are crap, wastegate problems. Weird that they'd sell something that's a pile and expect it to work.

Reactions: BWAF
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The one guy we've heard from (dealer) has no luck with them. Warped turbo flanges, cracked head pipes, fitment issues, tubes are crap, wastegate problems. Weird that they'd sell something that's a pile and expect it to work.
Well, there is 3 sides to every store. I hope his is leaving a lot out.

Reactions: BWAF
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Oh he's got plenty of pictures to show for it.

must be having some talon specific R&D issues.

I have a snowmobile turbo kit from silber and it’s flawless after 2k miles boosted.

(my brother has one just like it with similar results)

Reactions: GPR1500SC and BWAF
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Would anyone have updates on the Sibler turbo for the Talon? I have the opportunity to buy a new kit at 50% of retail from someone who totaled their talon before install. I heard Sibler discontinued development. Wondering what kind of can of worms I would be getting into?

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I am shure they are junk, by the way can you please PM me the guys number that got the kit. 🤣🤣🤣

I don't have a Talon yet but at half of the price of new I don't think you can go wrong? 🤔

Reactions: silverbackhobbit

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!