P1000 Anyone seen the SE Urban camp color?

J

Joshua022

Apr 25, 2021
Grovetown, Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Do not currently own
I found a dealer with a 1000-5 SE in the new urban camo color on order coming in next month, and I’m trying to see if anyone has one and could post pics I can’t find much but what is on ho da’s website and they aren’t the best to see it.

Reactions: ChadD and Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I found a dealer with a 1000-5 SE in the new urban camo color on order coming in next month, and I’m trying to see if anyone has one and could post pics I can’t find much but what is on ho da’s website and they aren’t the best to see it.
Good luck with that!
they were just announced no more then 2 weeks ago!

Curious as to how much you pd or going to pay for one? Assuming u already ordered one?

Reactions: ChadD and Lady01
R

rickoshea

If you have been following the market, your lucky to get any new Pioneer in the near future, regardless of color. . Good luck my friend.
not much choice if you want a new one.get in line or you don't get one for a looong time.might as well get on a list.i was shopping for a new Power wagon.total of 3 within 500 km's of me and none on the way right now.i was lucky to find the one i wanted..

Last edited:
Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whoomp there it is!

Capture

H

HondaTech

They actually said these would be in dealers in May.

My guess is since they planned pn dropping these last year, all thr parts and pieces are in place to build. Or they've already gotten them built. But im not sure we've even been given an order sheet for them yet.

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
H

HondaTech

Man thats alot of extra cabbage for one of those :oops:

For $1900 you get (on top of the LE)
Roof
Windshield
Winch
Switch Plate
Mirror
Fender Flares
Light Bar Retail w/KY tax $3031.07 not including install.

Install @ Hondas quote flat rate timea
7hrs @ $85/hr $600
Honestly most would charge more

So your getting $3631.07 of installed accessories for $1900.

I know that the mirror is not a must have and the light bar is mounted in a s*** spot, but still not bad.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Roof
Windshield
Winch
Switch Plate
Mirror
Fender Flares

7hrs @ $85/hr $600

I know that the mirror is not a must have and the light bar is mounted in a s*** spot, but still not bad.
More information and better insight right there than honda pro-kevin's infomercial YouTube video.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Roof
Windshield
Winch
Switch Plate
Mirror
Fender Flares

7hrs @ $85/hr $600

I guess thats ok if u buy your accessories from the dealer and want them to install them or a person thats not mechanically to install your own. Thats why for my opinion there. I see things as you can buy a machine and with all the aftermarket stuff out there and discounts on the forum youd be better off and like you said, placemt! Where u want it lol. In the end...to each his or her own.

Reactions: Lady01 and Mudwing
Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not a fan at all of where they stuck on the light bar, looks like a complete afterthought. Wonder if it can be relocated lower?

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm not a fan at all of where they stuck on the light bar, looks like a complete afterthought. Wonder if it can be relocated lower?
Again, buying your own stuff and putting it where you want and cheaper in the end ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!