P500 AO21 SunF tires AllTerrian

V

vinnie55

Dec 1, 2018
dubuque ia
Ownership

1. 500
Hey All !! Has anyone tried the SunF ao21 all terrian tires ? They look to be a good tire for street use at a great price . Lets hear what you have to say. :)

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I have not tried them, but I did just put a set of SunF A051 Power II tires on my Pioneer 500 about two weeks ago and so far I LOVE them. Great tires, and I've already put a lot of miles on them. NOTE: I'm not pushing this, but if you DO end up getting SunF tires off the SunF.com website, you can use promo code "southwestorv" at checkout to save 5% on your overall purchase. If you end up putting those A021 tires on your P500 I'll be excited to see pics of them. You may be a "Pioneer" in trying out that tire.

V

vinnie55

Dec 1, 2018
dubuque ia
Ownership

1. 500
I have not tried them, but I did just put a set of SunF A051 Power II tires on my Pioneer 500 about two weeks ago and so far I LOVE them. Great tires, and I've already put a lot of miles on them. NOTE: I'm not pushing this, but if you DO end up getting SunF tires off the SunF.com website, you can use promo code "southwestorv" at checkout to save 5% on your overall purchase. If you end up putting those A021 tires on your P500 I'll be excited to see pics of them. You may be a "Pioneer" in trying out that tire.
thax for the feedback. Im only running the backroads and blacktop so i hope they work out . also thax for the promo code save me 13.00 !! it all helps

Reactions: SouthwestORV
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
thax for the feedback. Im only running the backroads and blacktop so i hope they work out . also thax for the promo code save me 13.00 !! it all helps
Oh good, I’m glad. We all help each other out in here. And, please show us pics when you get them mounted up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!