BOX1

P1000 Armor tech rear window issue

DIRTBILY

DIRTBILY

May 31, 2021
Grantville Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I have a armor tech rear window, I have the full kit front, roof, and rear. My problem is the sliding back glass rattles like angry diamond back when cruising around. I tried putting some foam ear plugs in the corners and that helped some. If anyone has this kit and this problem how did you solve it? My apologies for the rod holder kinda in the way we just got back from the pond.

20210721 202718

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the same setup on my P1K5. I have to say, I have not noticed any rattle. As Paul Harvey would say with the Rest of the Story ........ 'of course my hearing SUCKS ..... lol. Getting older does have some benefits ...... seems nothing I own rattles ...... lol

DIRTBILY

DIRTBILY

May 31, 2021
Grantville Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the same setup on my P1K5. I have to say, I have not noticed any rattle. As Paul Harvey would say with the Rest of the Story ........ 'of course my hearing SUCKS ..... lol. Getting older does have some benefits ...... seems nothing I own rattles ...... lol
The VA gave me hearing aids so now hear it, guess the wife just thought it was normal and never said anything, hearing aids are great but have lead to new bearings, axles, and brakes 😢

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!