Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
UPDATE to ROTM program!
Well, I did not like how the last voting went off the "likes". So we are going to change back to voting.

BUT... I can no longer allow 30+ entries to vote from as the system limits to around 15 or so.
I have to find a way to narrow it down.
To do this. I will ask the past 3 winners to help narrow it down. @Chooglin, @Delton, @CumminsPusher and myself will narrow it down to the top 15 best, if there is that many. Those entries will be the ONLY ones to make the voting cut. From there, voting will start. We will also be looking to see if entries do not qualify against the theme if stated.

******************AUGUST ROTM******************
Now.
For AUGUST, The theme is ** FIRE ** Extinguisher.
>>> We want to see your Pioneer with a fire extinguisher <<<

All machines burn, some more than others. So it is always a good idea to carry a fire extinguisher. It could save another sxs from total destruction. If you dont have one, get one and snap a picture.

Rules for this month. Pioneer and Fire Extinguisher in the picture.
----- YOU MAY POST UP TO 3 PICTURES! -----
- MUST be YOUR pioneer.
- MUST have a fire extinguisher in the picture.

--> Deadline for entry is Wed, Aug, 29th.

Winner will win a $25 gift card to Amazon or other place of your choice.
Amazon Gift Card

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
33AD951B 6F5B 4888 9797 0C5A32B2F89D
89C57704 D7A6 4941 9250 EA24D2D1C581
Burning brush in my pasture. Pioneer Fire Truck Ready, and use it to keep the perimeter grass wet.
Time laspe of Calif. Holy Wildfire, check out 24 seconds in.

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The World is on Fire. Tempers and Temperatures Flaring Up. Nations Burning in the Smoky Twilight of Treason. Calm Calculated Reasoning will Prevail as the Pioneers battle the Season. Evermore, we rise up like a Gallant Phoenix. Rising to the Day and Extinguishing all, whom stand in the way of Patriots, Pioneers and Freedom.
I had intended to drape fire hoses with nozzles and a couple of fire axes and Pulaskis too, but rain was iminent. I had taken a bunch of pix and had fun setting this up, and of course I wanted to tell a story of nature, nations and of fire and how we're being consumed by the flames of injustice and consumption, corruption and of what in the long run would extinguish those flames of destruction before it gets out of hand and runs awry igniting more fires. But you guys probably don't want to hear all of that..
I had piled up this debris for some time and was planning to head west soon so the ROTM Fire timing was great. I also had hoped to do it before it rained, which it is now doing so there are no "Action take two" moments and will we get a second chance if it all burns down? Or just a large pile of smoldering wet ashes. Keep the fire burning, just know when to extinguish the flames.
Ghost Rider

IMG 5108
IMG 5068
IMG 5075

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho