One available Track n Trail in State College,PA. 814-364-2453

Screenshot 20210727 191126 Chrome

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Stock number is missing, from my research that means they don't have it in stock. Ymmv good luck all!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well then do your due diligence and call the number then let us know what the deal is. According to my research, I got my P1K5 Deluxe on 6/10/21 from the same dealer by calling when one was posted on their sight. I have dealt with them for 25+ years and they are straight shooters. Y'all can do what you want. I say if your looking for one, rather than b!cthing that Honda isn't shipping any machines, call the number. It will take less time to call than to type a message telling us that there not being delivered. 😁

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Well then do your due diligence and call the number then let us know what the deal is. According to my research, I got my P1K5 Deluxe on 6/10/21 from the same dealer by calling when one was posted on their sight. I have dealt with them for 25+ years and they are straight shooters. Y'all can do what you want. I say if your looking for one, rather than b!cthing that Honda isn't shipping any machines, call the number. It will take less time to call than to type a message telling us that there not being delivered.
Hey now, I wasn't complaining or anything. Just saying when I called around this was common. They'd list it on their site but the ones without a stock number or vin meant it's on order but not shipped to store yet.

I snagged up a 2021 talon X4 Live valve back in May, I'm good to go. Already modding the hell out of it.

Best of luck to those looking though, it's worth a call!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im not talking to you specifically, just putting the word out. Honda is shipping machines. Just because your machine did not make the list, doesn't mean they are not shipping anything. I would not waste everyone's time posting something I did not have full faith in being true. I am just trying to help out my fellow enthusiasts find their rides. I know what it's like getting jerked around with delivery dates. I played that game at a local dealer that, after the fact, I found out has made many shady deals and promises with other people I've talked to. I know everyone's tired of the same old story, next week... next month... we don't know... My Pioneer did not have a stock number listed either. I called and it was there. Like I said before, call the dealers, you may get a surprise too.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm not trying to be an ass but does anyone really want a 2021 model year anything? With the chip and labor shortages this Covid crap brought I'm very leery of buying anything built in 2021. Personally, In the future when I'm shopping for used toys/cars/campers ect I will be avoiding anything made in 2021.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
You can add 2020 to that list too, shut downs, labor and supply shortages…..

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Sort of off topic.....

I drive by a GM storage lot on my way to and from the race track in Midlothian, TX. These lots are chuck full of brand new GM trucks and SUV's all waiting for the "chips" to arrive so they can be sold. What's going to happen when all these vehicles recieve chips and get sent to dealers? What I see happening is a flood of new cars hitting the market all at once and prices dropping to rock bottom so they can move the excessive amount of inventory laying around. I see the people that went out and bought new vehicles at premium prices during the shortage ending up completely upside down on their loans and in a bad place when it comes time to trade it in or sell it. The only thing keeping the used car prices stupid high right now is the lack of new cars. Once those new cars in storage lots are released prices on both used and new is going to crash hard.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!