P1000 axles reviews

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone here had any good or bad experience with East Lake or 4XPro axles for the P1K?
I have not used their axles in my pioneer but I used east lake on my 300ex. It has been on for a little less than a year and just last month I put a new chain on. While turning the carrier it cracked the adjustment teeth between the 2. I was using my pry bar which I always have used and it just cracked. So I grabbed my large channel locks and finished the job. It turned and was not seized. It is usable for now but I will need a new carrier again at some point. I am disappointed it broke so easy.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yep I agree with above on Rhino. Like the 2.0 though, only broke one a couple years, prior to that I had tried others and had much worse luck then the stockies

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
7Wa3

;) 🤣

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For as cheap as the Rhino axles are why look at anything else.
Well, first ...... I have never used a Rhino or any other than what came on it. Second, IIRC the Rhino is about $200 vs $85-$115. IF quality is similar, that is a HUGE difference in price. IF cheaper axle is junk, then the higher price Rhino is better deal.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, first ...... I have never used a Rhino or any other than what came on it. Second, IIRC the Rhino is about $200 vs $85-$115. IF quality is similar, that is a HUGE difference in price. IF cheaper axle is junk, then the higher price Rhino is better deal.
The 2.0 are good we've put 4k on ours no steering stops and no mercy. They've been great. I also had problems with boots on stock axels and brush ripping them. Since the swap I haven't torn a boot.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 2.0 are good we've put 4k on ours no steering stops and no mercy. They've been great. I also had problems with boots on stock axels and brush ripping them. Since the swap I haven't torn a boot.
Evidently the East Lake and 4XPro must be junk, since no one seems to have used them on a Pioneer. I will go with the 2.0.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What ever you do dont get the 1.0! I broke one pulling out on the road about 2 months after installing them and I broke one TODAY DRIVING IN THE YARD! I have had them about 6 months and about 800 miles on the last one they never popped or made any noise just broke. I will never buy superATV Axles again.

Reactions: Lady01 and BigOL3
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had plans to ride tomorrow so I'm going to the honda shop to get ripped off on an Axle and put it in really quick so I can ride.

Reactions: Lady01 and BigOL3
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You screw up an axle? I don't remember yours clicking or anything last ride?
I 'THOUGHT' I heard noise from the axle, but Richard said he heard if for sure. It is fine for riding around the house, but will change before going on another real ride. But we did not get to ride together much ...... you sleep in too late ..... lol

Frogtown

Frogtown

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X
I 'THOUGHT' I heard noise from the axle, but Richard said he heard if for sure. It is fine for riding around the house, but will change before going on another real ride. But we did not get to ride together much ...... you sleep in too late ..... lol

What axle is it?

Reactions: Lady01
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I was probably coming in about the time you woke up 🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!