TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed a backup camera. Work the engine running, have interference. Tried a passive nose filter. Helped, but didn't stop it .

Has anyone else installed a backup camera and had a solution for the Interference?
Thanks

Reactions: wrhii and Isaiah
R

Ranger620vs

Feb 24, 2019
Cottage Grove MN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I did a few years ago. I hard wired it. Mine was peak brand and did have issues and think it was both the camera and the display needed the same power. The tech support was good and helped me figure it out. Try calling the manufacturer

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did a few years ago. I hard wired it. Mine was peak brand and did have issues and think it was both the camera and the display needed the same power. The tech support was good and helped me figure it out. Try calling the manufacturer
I emailed them. No reply.

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!